Cerca aziende:

ambiente non adatto
macellaio (Impiegato passato), Roma19 settembre 2012
Aspetti positivi: nessuno
Aspetti negativi: tanti
fanno credere lucciole per lanterne,hanno promesso e non mantenuto,
Ambiente lavorativo
Not a place I would recommend
Cashier (Impiegato passato), Chicago, Il10 giugno 2014
Aspetti positivi: a paycheck
Aspetti negativi: wages, healthcare, management
Upon starting here they tell you about how great it will be but it is not! The managers have obvious favorites and upper management is not very involved. HR is not very useful in resolving issues and the wages are a joke.
Ambiente lavorativo
Lots to learn at Eataly !
Host/Server (Impiegato corrente), New York, NY21 maggio 2014
Always something to do, eat and learn at Eataly. Great place to gain experience.
Easy work environment
Server/Bartender (Impiegato corrente), Chicago, IL17 marzo 2014
Eataly is a casual restaurant meets upscale market place. The concept is a cafeteria style restaurants where you can eat and then purchase what you ate to make at home. The restaurants include a seafood, vegetarian, pizza/pasta, and a meat focused all on the upper level. A more fine dining restaurant is located on the lower level called Baffo.
Ambiente lavorativo
Was a good place at first.
Cashier (Impiegato passato), New York2 novembre 2013
Aspetti positivi: gained experience about italy's culture
Aspetti negativi: short breaks, horrible management, favortism
When I started working there it was a great experience but obviously everything starts off like that. Management isn't understanding full of nonsene actually. A lot of favoritism going on in the company minus the free food that looks like scraps of food actually not like what they serve the customers.Some customers act very snobby because they think – Leggi tutto they have money and you are suppose to answers to all their needs. – Riduci
Crew Member (Impiegato passato), New York, NY28 giugno 2013
At this very high volume location, I sharpened my customer service expertise and enhanced my leadership skills. I learned how to be a better listener, and the value of reliability to my fellow co-workers. The hardest part of the position was NOT keeping a smile on my face. The customers and just the energetic atmosphere made my position here very enjoyable.
Not career material.
Cashier (Impiegato corrente), New York, NY23 maggio 2013
Aspetti positivi: classes on products
Aspetti negativi: healthcare, discount
Honestly, it is a fun place at first. You learn about food and the italian culture. But the place is like a high school. I know people who have degrees in culinary and get treated poorly. It is not a place you can work your way up quickly. You have to basically slave there for some time to get a promotion. Some of the co-workers are awesome folk though. – Leggi tutto My department managers are pretty good too, always flexible. – Riduci
Very Cultural Environment
Manager/Line Cook (Impiegato corrente), New York, NY20 novembre 2012
Aspetti positivi: free lunches, great experience
Aspetti negativi: no benefits
I enjoy working at Eataly because of learning a lot about the Italian culture. I truly enjoy working with my coworkers, we are definitely a team. The best part of working there is all the different type of people I meet on a daily basis.
WORKING AT EATALY
Salumi / Formaggi Clerk (Impiegato passato), New York, NY4 novembre 2012
Aspetti positivi: free lunch from the kitchen
Aspetti negativi: too short of a break for such a busy place
IF YOU LOVE TO BE AROUND PEOPLE AND THERES NOISE AND LAUGHING AND MERRIMENT EVERY NIGHT. THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!! I WORKED AT THE CURED MEAT AND CHEESE COUNTER. ( OR THE SALUMMI AND FORMAGGI COUNTER IF YOURE ITALIAN ) AND PEOPLE REALLY LOVE THE IDEA OF BUYING FINE CURED MEATS AND CHEESE PRIMARILY FROM ITALY. YOU GET A SENSE OF CULTURE AND ATTENTION – Leggi tutto TO DETAIL AT EATALY. THE REST OF THE MARKET IS A FEAST AS WELL. DESSERTS. PIZZA. EVEN THINGS FOR VEGGIE LOVERS. ALL UNDER ONE ROOF. ONE VISIT AND YOU'LL WANT TO BRING FRIENDS AND FAMILY BACK I GUARANTEE IT!! – Riduci
Ambiente lavorativo
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Impiegato passato), New York, New York8 marzo 2012
Aspetti positivi: gave classes, great people to work with, good discount
Aspetti negativi: there weren't any
The people I worked with were great everyone was really friendly, had the opportunity to work with real italians because they taught certain employees how to cook if they were in Italy, and I gained a lot of cultural knowledge.