Validates overall product performance of heavy construction equipment. Verifies that product operates as designed. Provides technical expertise in testing and product knowledge. Provides accurate estimates and reports of test progress. Executes Test Procedures, Test Plans, Test Reports, Updates managers on progress, works with test engineering staff, skilled trades and hourly staff, Reports to local test engineering manager or lead engineer.
- Tests structures, powertrain, hydraulics, undercarriage, user interfaces, cabs or other machine systems prior to and during the product development process.
- Reports weekly test results, progress and issues and enters problems and issues into corporate database. Monitors and updates reports as needed including issue closure.
- Configures necessary hardware and instrumentation as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Provides technical expertise on specific products, machine systems and specialized product usage.
- Works with design engineering team for a range of company products.
- Assists in the development of test plans and test procedures.
- Completes program test-related tasks and manages the defect database.
- Assists in the modification and creation of relevant test procedures and processes.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyzes problems, recommend corrective actions, implement solutions and complete detailed reports.
- Able to methodically produce the steps which exhibit issues in the product and be able to reproduce and communicate these steps.
- Shows initiative in gaining in-depth experience in areas of technology relevant to testing of a specific range of company products.
- Can structure and monitor tasks for skilled trades and hourly personnel.
- Has ability to adapt to the changing needs of a project.
- Is able to function on dynamic project assignments with strict timelines.
- Has ability to meet deadlines.
- Has strong communication skills and good leadership.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience with NI, HBM/Somat, Head and/or B&K data acquisition systems and automated testing tools.
- Experience with field and laboratory testing methodologies and reporting processes.
- Experience in testing dept and field testing.
- Experience: 1-5 years testing heavy construction equipment.
- Experience with construction equipment electronic controls tuning.
- Experience using/operating CNH or competitive Construction Equipment.
- Experience with NI Labview and HBM products such as Infield and Glyphworks.
- Experience testing Powertrains and tuning Powertrain controls.
Fiat Industrial - 2 anni fa
CNH Global (Case New Holland) is one of the world's largest makers of agricultural combines and tractors, as well as light-industrial and...