We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. We design, build and service some of the most intelligent and beautiful rail solutions in the world, our products are safe, healthy for people and help preserve the world's natural environment. For further information on Bombardier please visit our website.
We are looking for a Site Manager for our Rome facility
You will report to the Engineering and Service Director of our Rail Control Solutions division in Rome and will be in charge of the management, co-ordination and realization of BT's activities at site.
- Participate in the start up and preparation phase of the ITC work package.
- Prepare the site library: site work routines, installation, test and commissioning instructions, product documents, NCRs (Non Conformity Reports), correspondence, records.
- Identify and take care of work environment and electrical safety rules valid for the site. Complete the site library with necessary local rules, routines and permissions.
- Participate in the organization of the safety (health & safety) group.
- Inform all personnel about the site rules.
- Continuous updating, attendance and management of the site library.
- Organize the site office with all necessary equipment, tools.
- Inform the customer about BT's project organization, plans, controls and directives. Co-ordinate and take care of all continuous contacts with the customer or their representatives.
- Co-ordinate the time schedules. Supervise the planning and execution of all site works.
- Follow-up our sub-contractors responsibilities.
- Follow-up realization of the project safety plan, quality plan and environmental plan.
- Control the competence, qualifications and authorizations of all BT's employees.
- Bookkeeping of stocks and local payments.
- Follow-up of BT's processes and report in case of possible deficiencies.
- Prepare, hold and participate in all necessary meetings.
- Participate in the technical hand over to the customer.
- Establish reports to the Work Package Responsible. Identify risks and possibilities and report them.
- Participate in the safety case verification activities.
Your Experience and Qualifications
Are you determined and have strong problem solving skills? Are you precise and well known for your analytical thinking skills? Do you recognize yourself in this description? If so, this position could be the beginning of your progressive career with us. Apply now and join Bombardier's worldwide team!
- Technical university degree is required.
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar role (knowledge of railway signalling market will be considered as a plus).
- Good knowledge about actual contractual commitments and limitations.
- Good knowledge about project safety plan, quality plan and environment plan.
- Excellent English and Italian communication skills.
- Availability to travel on a short notice.
- Good command of computer skills.
Why Work for Us?
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative.
You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity.
We are helping create a better world.
ECO4 - the formula for energy-saving performance.
By making a difference today, we are helping create a better world for future generations. Having pioneered the philosophy of "The Climate is Right for Trains", we demonstrate this rationale by offering vehicles with practically zero emissions that are almost fully recyclable.
Primary Location: IT-62-Rome
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 07.01.2013, 2:31:06 AM
Bombardier - 11 mesi fa
Offerte di lavoro personalizzate
Bombardier Inc. is a Canadian conglomerate, founded by Joseph-Armand Bombardier as L'Auto-Neige Bombardier Limitée in 1942, at...