Annuncio di lavoro per la seguente sede: Regione Lazio - Roma città, per la posizione di SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER pubblicato dalla società EXPEDIA SRL
Per rispondere a questo annuncio è importante seguire le istruzioni sotto riportate.
The Software Development Engineer translates requirements into code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging, ensuring adherence to defined engineering processes. You will propose improvements in design and processes.
- Designs, develops, debugs and modifies components of software applications and tools.
- Drive technical direction at the application/product level for small to mid-sized projects.
- Designs, specs, schedules and provide quality implementation of a component or feature (typically 1-3 months in duration).
- Provides alternative solutions to a given problem.
- Resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur, sometimes with management assistance. Follows through on details and drives issues to closure.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Actively participates in group technology reviews to critique work of self and others.
- Works collaboratively with all members of technical staff.
- Collaborate with program management and testing peers in the development of assigned components.
- Participates in and provides input to requirements definition.
- Usually provides solid judgment calls and tradeoff analysis.
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Experience with the following skill sets - J2EE, Spring Framework, Maven, Sybase/MySQL/SQL, XML, Servlets, Design Patterns, UML, Apache, Tomcat, XHTML, PHP4 and PHP5
- Knowledge of CVS/SVN version control tools.
- Desired experience: SOAs, Agile methodologies and approach, Akamai related technologies
- Desired knowledge: SEO problems and constraints and User Centered Design concepts
- Strong design and coding skills in Java/C++ and PHP technologies
- Effective communication and quality orientation skills are also required.
Categoria - Ruolo Informatica Tlc Ict
Settore Informatica, IT
Numero posizioni aperte 1