The successful candidate will be responsible for modeling, developing and maintaining applications and services for the evolution of the E-commerce platform, in particular:
· managing the design and development of new applications and services;
· maintaining and developing the team's software package;
· managing the integration and re-factoring of existing applications;
· developing unit and functional testing;
· documenting the activities performed.
The ideal candidate holds a degree in computer science, has at least 5 years of experience in a similar role at a software house and/or an e-commerce company and has the following computer skills:
· Excellent knowledge of C# (3.5/4.0).
· Excellent knowledge of OOP paradigms and design patterns.
· Good knowledge of TDD and relational databases.
· Knowledge of at least one of the following will be considered a plus: functional languages (Erlang, F#, Scala), paradigms (DDD and AOP), scripting languages (Ruby, Python) and non-relational databases (MongoDB).
Other requirements include:
· Flexibility in independently learning new technologies and languages.
· Good knowledge of English.
· Experience with agile teams and/or knowledge of agile methods will be considered a plus.
YOOX offers its customers throughout the world an impeccable service marked by secure payment, rapid delivery with UPS, original packaging,...