WHO WE ARE LOOKIN FOR
The ideal candidate has at least 2 or 3 years of experience in similar role. He/she will get involved with the team responsible for Business Intelligence activities. The main activities will be:
* Analysis and development of components in Microsoft (. NET), WCF, Wpf
* Very familiar with software development and management environments software (CVS)
* Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages
* Knowledge of scripting languages and web development
REQUIREMENTS HE MUST HAVE
* Microsoft. Net framework 2.0, 3.5, 4.0
* C #, C + +, ASP
* SQL 2008
* Silverlight 4.0, 5.0
* SharePoint 2010
ADDITIONAL PREFERABLE SKILLS
* Good Knowledge of English language
* Attitude to problem solving and pro-active approach
* Flexibility and attitude to adapts changing priorities and planning
* Innovative problem solutions
Zola Predosa, Bologna
Referred to the experience
The research is intended for both sexes (L. 903/77).
Please send a detailed CV indicating the authorization to the management of personal data according to D. L. 196/03.
Axot - 17 mesi fa
Offerte di lavoro personalizzate
Axot è una realtà multimensionale che si occupa di tecnologia per le imprese e formazione.
Le attività specifiche...