Position Title: Electronic Software Development Engineer
Function/Department: Engineering and R&D
Location: Montecchio Maggiore - Italy
1.Developments of firmware to control electro pump applications in the area of water supply, heating and air conditioning systems. The position will require the analysis and understanding of the product applications by visiting and interfacing with customers (primary)
2.Development of firmware for Variable Frequency Drives to be coupled with asynchronous and synchronous motors (primary)
3.Participate in the definition of Hardware design specifications, Hardware solution evaluations and validations (shared)
4.Collaborate with Product Engineering in defining special product requirements and designs (participate in project teams)(primary)
5.Support Application and After Sales Engineers in identifying potential application issues and in defining relevant solutions (primary)
6.Develop product documentation for standard products, for special customer requests and manage specific customer project files (primary)
7.Prepare and manage product performance data for literature as well as manufacturing/sourcing purposes (database, selection software) for special product configurations (shared)
8.Participate in defining new product standard options to simplify the customization process (shared)
9.Participate in team activities related to product development, performances improvement, cost reduction and quality improvement (shared)
ITT Leadership Behavior Attributes Required for Success
1.Build through teamwork
Needs to have open minded, positive approach and to be inclined to work in inter-functional development environment.
He has to be proactive in expressing own opinions and confront with those of others.
Ability to work by objectives is fundamental with particular attention to details and timing commitment.
Ability to organize information/data is a qualifying aspect.
Acceptance and mastering of the continuous improvement approach is required.
4.Create the future
Curiosity and willingness to bring innovative solutions to his work, in term of product and process, are of great importance.
Willingness to develop his carrier in the technical area.
5.Lead with character
Capacity to initially lead activities/projects with inclination to drive functional and/or multifunctional teams.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or equivalent curricula.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of additional languages would be preferred.
- Availability to travel.
- At least two years of experience in firmware development in the electrical/electronic field. Experience in motor control software development would be preferable
- Experience with C and/or Assembler programming languages.
- Knowledge of LabVIEW language and experience with electronic simulation software would constitute a plus.
- Experience with signal processing and communication protocols is required
- Previous experience in electromechanical industry would be preferred.
- Solid in utilizing the Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Attitude to team work.
- Good communication skill.
ITT Corporation - 3 anni fa
ITT Corporation (ITT), is a global multi-industry company engaged directly and through its subsidiaries in the designing, manufacturing and...