The Software Test Engineer will work closely with the QA Lead to perform functional and regression testing of our production websites operating in a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) environment. They will have responsibilities for test case design and implementation as well as problem reporting during the test phase for the regular releases of our applications.
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- Perform integration and system tests
- Write and maintain automated testing scripts
- Perform live monitoring of the site and applications
- Assist QA Analysts to define and write test cases and test protocols
- Write detailed test reports
- Track bugs using the issue tracking system
- Demonstrable IT experience
- Experience using an issue tracking system (Bugzilla, Jira, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to all levels of management
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills required
- Resourceful, energetic and self confident when dealing with others
- Knowledge of SEO problems and constraints and User Centered Design concepts
- Communication: ability to communicate effectively, having a professional attitude and a positive mindset
Founded in 1995, Venere.com is the largest independent accommodation marketplace in Europe. Private equity fund Advent International...