Supply Chain Management
Foggia , Italy
You should be, or be able to, demonstrate the following competencies:
- Incorporates change and planning decisions to arrive at optimal solutions.
- Applies Supply Chain Management (SCM) methodologies to ensure coordination in the global supply chain.
- Analyzes complex material requirements.
- Verifies and incorporates Bills of Material/schedules into a production plan.
- Determines part number attributes.
- Initiates, coordinates and authorizes release of orders by evaluating system requirements and resource availability.
- Ensures on-time delivery.
- Documents and resolves order delinquencies.
- Reports schedule adherence issues.
- Develops and controls inventory plans.
- Optimizes inventory levels.
- Analyzes and dispositions excess inventories.
- Initiates audits.
- Develops and creates schedules for products and services.
- Assists in developing estimates and schedules for new business proposals.
- Implements and maintains process improvements by analyzing and establishing best practices for materials management to improve SCM performance.
- Works under general direction.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Discretion: Receives general direction for work that is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Impact: Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization. Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives typically have a serious effect upon the administration of the organization.
- Interaction with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Knowledge: Completely understands and applies job practices, techniques, standards, principles, and concepts.
- Liaison: Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects.
- Participates in determining objectives of assignment; plans, schedules, and arranges own activities to accomplish those objectives.
- Problem solving: Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems referring to established precedents and policies.
- Excellence in Italian and English communication skills.
- Do you have work authorization for Italy ?
- Are you in a position to communicate in Italian and English, in speaking and writing?
Other Job related information:
- Bachelor's and some related work experience or a Master's degree and some related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in Italy . Boeing will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants. If you have work authorization for a country that you are not a citizen of, please explain this on the top of your resume. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. Some limited relocation support may be available for moves within the country.
To apply please click on the apply button.
Boeing is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
TrovoLavoro.it - 3 anni fa
The Boeing Company (Boeing) is involved in the design, development, manufacture, sale and support of commercial jetliners, military...