Based in Rome, you will be responsible for the technical support and post sales activities, such as testing, acceptance, troubleshooting and maintenance for telecommunication equipments.
You will frequent work in customers’ premises.
The role will include:
- Technical support to the customers and partners
- TAC activities
- Technical supervision of I&C work done by local installation subcontractor companies.
- Training to customers or subcontractors.
- PVV / PQR activities
- About 2 years of work experience in telecommunication industry
- Good communication skills, ability to face customers in complex situation
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis, also for long term missions
- Strong team working attitude
Education in telecommunications, computer science or electronics; University Engineer Degree is strongly preferred
Good knowledge of at least one of the following telecommunication technologies:
UMTS / UTRAN / LTE
SDH / DWDM
ADSL/NGN/SIWITCH, Multicast and of DSLAM / IP DSLAM equipments
Application & Software products
ROUTERS / SWITCHES / FIREWALLS and others networking products.
Fluent Italian & English
VALID RESIDENCE PERMIT TO WORK IN ITALY
Huawei Investment Holding knows the importance of good connections. One of China's leading manufacturers of telecommunications...