Adecco
3,8 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Adecco per Phlebotomist

Titolo
Località
5 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 17.806 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
The team lead was most wonderful and successful at get rid of anyone she did not like, unfortunately the main person in charge was not there enough to see all the unprofessional activities. This main person was easily manipulated by the team lead. There are 2 out of 12 truly respectable team players on board. I wish them well! This was the most undesirable work experience, at times it was definitely hostile in the beginning around July and it seems that The Team Lead had a list of people to get rid of and she did. The team lead was constantly exaggerating and creating drama, and the main person in charge was barely there. I strongly disagree with this being a great place to work this was definitely not a team that was fully on board. What can you expect if there is in adequate foundation . Midway through, about 11 staff members were hired and the Team Lead constantly feels threatened by anyone that joins. This would’ve been a great opportunity, nevertheless it was used as a great steppingstone. Lessons have been learned, if you consider applying make sure that you have a strong core value and watch yourself so that you do not get set up for failure. Good luck in your future endeavors!!!
Aspetti positivi
Occasionally water was bought but it was mostly a couple staff that brought it in
Aspetti negativi
The hours were Not accurate 4:30am start time was NOT in the contract
Ambiente lavorativo
This company don’t stick up for you nor have your back all there worried about is a contract they contract for Philadelphia Eagles let you do one thing tour terminated they tel you they will find you work and don’t one they let you go you won’t here from them sad part is the pay is good give a good bonus but why work for a company who won’t back you up at it what ever the people say they got the contract through thanThey tell you your job description is one thing than you go to the actually site and it’s not
Ambiente lavorativo
Easy to keep in touch with, always availible, and friendly. I was very happy with the interview, and how they kept in touch with me about possible job openings. I had a job within one month!
Ambiente lavorativo
I enjoyed my assignment I just wish I could work more often. That's why it's called Per Diem right! That's all I have to say about that!
Aspetti positivi
Great pay
Aspetti negativi
Per Diem
Ambiente lavorativo
The company Adecco assign me to was a very busy company. The staffing coordinator was always available when I had concerns.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri