Aerotek

3,5Equilibrio lavoro-vita privata

Ordina per

RilevanzaValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 11.944 recensioni

Co-workers upbeat and always willing to work as a team

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
A typical day at work would be to maintain 17 mechanics hrs. and submit to payroll as well as maintain all their other documentation associated with their job. Also assisted them out in yard working on MATV. I learned alot about these military vehicles. Management was very fair and well liked and always looking out for employees. Hardest part of job was the enviroment. most enjoyable part of job was my co-workers, benifits and pay.

Aspetti positivi

gettng to leave early on fridays, barbecues, pay

contract ending
Questa recensione è stata utile?

HR Agents not always on your side

At First great communication between both parties as soon you don't agreed with their job offer everything change communication goes a bit sour they lose patience and then the interest towards you not there anymore. Too bad look like a great agency.

Weekly Pay

Deck Electrician

Excellent company to work for. And they always make sure you stay busy, good pay make sure you have all your tool and be on time other than that its nothing bad I can say.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Productive and management is not at all good there .

Aerotek is A Temp service for ADAC and they don’t give bonus out to the employees no more, They don’t give you a chance to move up once you get hired in and they only pay you 25 cents more then the Temps, they get to move up before the hired in ppl .
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Lack of communication and organization creates an unhealthy work environment

Intro: I am a contingent worker for this company. I was partnered with a health insurance company as a customer service rep. My response is specific to the company I was hired by, not the company I was partnered with. Pros: prior to being hired, my recruiter and others were fantastic at communicating. They were quick and responsive. They answered any questions I had and genuinely seemed like they wanted to make sure this role would be a good fit. That’s about where the pros stop.Cons: The job description is misleading. My expectations for my role were based on the job description. When I was interviewd/ hired I was told something different by the company I was partnered with. Not far off from the description, but different enough that I had to go back and reread it to confirm I wasn’t the one that missed something. Because of this, I believe I am not being fairly compensated for my work. In my opinion, the agency does not really care what happens once you’re hired. Myself, and many others I was hired with, have had a difficult time contacting our recruiters about important information regarding pay, benefits, and general issues regarding the job. We call and email but it could take weeks to get a response, if any. On several occasions I have had to double and triple email, or call multiple times over the course of days/week before getting a response from someone. Maybe they are overworked or have too much on their plates. I get it, but the unreliability is not a good look. The lack of communication between the agency and the contingent workers, as well as between the agency -
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Not a great company to work for

Aerotek does not support temp employees at all. No matter the reason, they always side with the company they are contracted with and don't seem to give two cents about the reasons why an employee did not succeed in the role they were hired for. They always side with the contract company. It's all about money and power!

Job Security and Good pay

I would recommend working with Aerotek to anybody willing to work. They put me to work immediately and been working at the same place since. After about 6 months the company hired me directly. Aerotek has a friendly staff and willing to help. Thank you Aerotek!

4 /10 schedule

Non I can think of

some heavy lifting

Work was in car parts warehouse, nice staff and management. Good hours. Parking available.Using RF scanner throughout the day.Fast paced. 2 coffee breaks and lunch break.some light lifting but also some heavy lifting

Stressful and stressful

I was told the job was a 3 month assignment and they extended it to six months. Said I was doing awesome and would be hired permanently at 6 months but instead was laid off with no notice, do not trust them!
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Not sure if any good for my time working there

I was only there for 3 weeks till they let me go for the most ridiculous reason. After I invested my time to get it resolved which had taken me 4 days because of the poor communication they had they never got back to me and I did nothing wrong… I’m guessing communication is one if he most difficult trades to learn for some companies. Not good company to work for be careful they discriminate if you have something small in your pass life happened and they will find whatever it is to let you go

24 giugno 2022
Hello. Thank you for your feedback, and we are sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. Please contact us at socialmedia@aerotek.com with your full name, email address we have on file and the office location you work with, so that we can look into this further.

Hard work that pays off

Sales and recruiting. Its not easy, need to be self motivated, but you have a huge support structure within the team/region/company to support you. Endless development and advancement opportunity, uncapped earning potential and wealth growing. Privately held, not subject to wild market fluctuations, employee owned.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Good first job but a grind

You have the opportunity to make a lot of money. This can be a helpful first job out of college bc cause it teaches you how to work hard. But terrible work/life balance and very stressful environment.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Competitive work environment that can be highly rewarding

The company works hard to identify and develop leaders. Lots of training opportunities and great open feedback among peers/managers. If willing to put in the time and effort, the job can be highly rewarding (both financially and personally).

Great pay, incentives

Aspetti negativi

Salary plus commission structure isn't for everyone

At Least The Payroll Was Consistent

Found a warehouse position through Aerotek. Pay was decent compared to most warehouse jobs I found around that time. Crew I worked with was good and when we were fulfilling our designated site responsibilities, things ran smoothly. Site itself however, was incredibly disorganised and the supervisor struggled to communicate effectively. Very little direction was often provided on their behalf, leaving the guys to regularly inquire with our site contractors directly. Our Aerotek handler would encourage us to share any site concerns we might have with them. That was a mistake, anyone who contacted them (myself included) would report back that they were spoken to condescendingly, as if the concerns we had weren't valid. This information would then be relayed back to our supervisor, who appeared to take every criticism as a personal slight. Honestly don't know what else to add, it's a placement agency. Everyone's experience will differ, based on site, staff, and supervisor. Only real comment I can say definitively, is that the handler I spoke most with from Aerotek wasn't particularly professional. Spoke down to people.

Lires

I specifically asked this company specific questions that they lied about one of them being a temp service they lied about that they lied about the position that they put me in being permanent it was never permanent it was always temporary the company just needed me to catch up so they lied about that too all they did was find a quick job that they can make money off of through me that was always their intent and nothing more

Great first job

They will give you so much development and feedback … Great for first job out of school. You can be super successful if you want to grow within sales a little more limited for Recruiters
Questa recensione è stata utile?

There are many opportunities!

Working with the Aerotek team I had many opportunities to work in different off-site operations: machine operator, restaurant worker, janitorial services, dishwashing production crew.

Customer Service Representative

If you want to be treating less than a human being you should work under Aerotek and their contracts the managers were disrespectful and when you try to speak to someone about it they say you are always wrong and the mangers they would never help anyone during the project it was overall horrible experience.

Pay was decent

Horrible Management

15 giugno 2022
Hello. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. This is not representative of the level of service we strive for, and we would like to follow up on the experience you shared. Can you please contact us at socialmedia@aerotek.com with your full name, email address we have on file and the office location you’re working with, so that we can look into this?

Productive pleacent to work for

Areotek is a good company to work for they are honest and helpful.If work is slow they send you out to different job locations that need help I have experience in forklift operator shipping and receiving order filler and I have experience using a scanner I sort merchandise and im a good delivery driver.

Terrible unprofessional environment

Nothing good to say about this business they were terrible and very unprofessional. I would never work with or for this company again. If you're looking to make a good living in a positive professional environment look elsewhere.

15 giugno 2022
Hello. Thank you for your feedback, and we are sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. Unprofessionalism is not representative of our company and its values. Please contact us at socialmedia@aerotek.com with your full name, email address we have on file and the office location you work with, so that we can look into this further.

Great Place to Work

I love my job! Offers great compensation and perks. Must be outgoing and motivated to work here. I plan on being here for a long time. Love it here!
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Aerotek. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva