Amazon.com
3,5 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Amazon.com per Network Technician

Titolo
Località
Valutazioni per categoria
4 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 70.694 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Amazing company to grow as an IT professional. Started here with no IT background and in less than a year I learnt so much about Networking and Data centers from the countless amazing colleagues who will stop at nothing to teach you as much you want to learn
Ambiente lavorativo
AWS is one of the best place I have in my life. AWS gives employee the opportunity to learn and advance their career. AWS pride itself on excellent customer support and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Ambiente lavorativo
At the beginning of each shift, we started with a turnover meeting. Depending on how your zone did these and who was turning over to you determined its either high value or redundancy of the meeting. The culture is great once you're in. My troubleshooting skills have become top notch thanks to great field leads and our team's chemistry. Each team and zone lead runs things differently and independent to the team yet cohesive to the zone. They have some amazing managers; I was lucky to be with some of them and have them push me thoroughly. Where some other leads are incredibly non-motivated it was confusing why they were managers at all, or it was a lead role they were pushed to.
Aspetti positivi
Great to take troubleshooting skills to an advanced level
Aspetti negativi
not many techs stay in amazon over 4 years, it's known and is used as an individual benchmark
Ambiente lavorativo
amazon is a great global company to work with . Being the biggest company in the world, there is always something new to learn and opportunity to grow.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri