Amazon.com
3,5 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Amazon.com per Store Shopper

Titolo
Località
314 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 70.694 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Workplace culture is fast-paced. I worked in a grocery store, so we didn't much room for staging and packing, which worried employees when the pandemic hit.
Ambiente lavorativo
This job is picking out grocery items and putting them into bags for shipment to the end customer. It's not hard and relatively easy to do and pays a reasonable about for the work. The biggest challenge is dodging outside customers and working with the Whole Foods employees. This would be so much easier and efficient if they would just remove the Whole Foods logo off, what this has become, and Amazon warehouse.
Wage
No set schedules
Ambiente lavorativo
Tasks included walking around a whole foods store with a company smartphone, picking up the items, and then packaging the orders. Fairly easy but very boring work.
Flexible Hours
Low Compensation
Ambiente lavorativo
One of the worst jobs I've ever had. Being on your feet all the time, trying to collect all the items on time in a crowded store, trying to find fresh products in a pile of soft avocados, or whacked berries within a very limited amount of time. My back, neck, legs were in constant pain before, during, and after the shift. WF customers bothered me with questions all the time while WF employees were chatting with each other. Several coworkers came from a very poor background and didn't have any basic manners. Very often I didn't even feel safe being among them (like during early morning shifts without a manager on-site).Min wage pay for being constantly active is a joke. WF security staff seat during their shifts, play on their phones and get paid the same money as you (or maybe even more).A few employees at WH were super mean, had attitudes, and acted as they're doing me a big favor by giving that QR code to scan lmao. No overtime, the hourly cap was 33 hours when I left.The management was ok, didn't bother me at all because I was a decent worker.I met several nice people there and it helped me to stay sane, but overall it wasn't worth it.
Aspetti positivi
Ability to choose the shifts you want if you're an MTR employee
Aspetti negativi
Short breaks, no time for bathroom, sometimes big and complicated orders (and you get help with that very rarely), crowded Whole Foods store, nonsense with asking WF members for the QR code, no overtime
Ambiente lavorativo
Working here miserable job with miserable people. Save yourself from this place.. you have to work face pace and only 10 mins break. Worst decision working here
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
Being a whole foods amazon shopper is extremely easy. especially for the pay you get. the only real downside is that there are not consistent hours since it is a flexible schedule where you make your schedule basically.
good pay, easy work
too little hours
Ambiente lavorativo
It was a stress free working environment. The payment was good. The manager was encouraging and easy to work with. Did not give any hard time. Overall it was nice.
Ambiente lavorativo
Its pretty chill. You don't need to worry about a manager being on your back yelling at you. It's a very easy job once you do what you're suppose to do.
Cool environment
Short breaks
Ambiente lavorativo
i love it, flexible hours, they pay very fair. they have great benefits and have a lot of friendly managers that are willing to help if there are any issues on the site.
pay, benefits
not enough hours
Ambiente lavorativo
The job in itself was pretty easy, but you had to work hard and fast. I worked for their Amazon fresh warehouse and I honestly loved it. The pay was great and you could make your own schedule. The problem with making your own schedule was that sometimes shifts weren't available making it hard to grab them. You could cancel and shift if it was more than 24 hours in advance and not get penalized for it. I honestly enjoyed it. The mangers were okay...but they did have a hard job themselves. Quite often they would pay us extra on certain days
Great pay
Overworked
Ambiente lavorativo
Overworked, system glitches, a lot of orders, management seems to not care, pushing COVID vaccine, system will clock you out early, no breaks, warehouse makes $18
Decent paid $15
30 hours, flex schedule, short break
Ambiente lavorativo
It's a decent gig if you are looking for part time work as this job lets you make your own schedule whenever you want. Don't expect to get a promotion or a nice raise.
Ambiente lavorativo
Flexible schedule you pick your own schedule and own times. People at the store are rude and usually don’t wanna help you out unless they know you well. Most days you aren’t guaranteed a shift because shifts aren’t always available and when they are posted they go out in less than a minute. Minimum you will be working 12 hrs in a week if you are lucky.
Aspetti positivi
Flexible schedule. You choose when to go to work and only have to work 3 shifts a month
Aspetti negativi
No manager on site. Coworkers are rude and not much help. No guaranteed shifts.
Ambiente lavorativo
Fun place to work, you meet a lot of great people and the managers are very caring! Flexible hours so you basically choose and make your own schedule.
Ambiente lavorativo
I am currently working as a shopper at amazon whole foods. The job is very easy and simple. you get to work flexible hours, and you always find the whole foods employees ready to help.
Good pay
Aspetti negativi
Sometimes it is hard to pick up shifts
Ambiente lavorativo
A perfect side job for anyone since you only need to work a min 3 shifts a month, super low stress and a pretty fun job. Hour cap varies from 30-40 hours a week and it can be hard to get your hands on that many shifts since youre competing with coworkers for hours. I loved working here.
Only need to work 3 shifts in a month and you get to choose your schedule
Can sometimes be hard to get more than 20 hours, no job security
Ambiente lavorativo
Working as an amazon prime shopper is good as a side hustle job. Beyond that, it is unsustainable. While easy, it is extremely hard to get shifts. There is also no sense of camaraderie or teamwork between co-workers.
Aspetti positivi
Easy to pick up and learn, no interview required
Aspetti negativi
Extremely hard to get shifts
Ambiente lavorativo
Fast paced, organized, need to work well independently, take instruction, and be a good team player in the work force. I like the flexibility and benefits. The people are nice and management runs a tight shift. I enjoyed working there. You need to be in good physical condition to work there if you are a shopper.
You make your schedule
Short breaks
Ambiente lavorativo
Management is terrible - no oversight at all. Pay is fantastic for very easy work. Never met my manager once. Couldn't resign properly because he also wouldn't answer my emails.
Ambiente lavorativo
If you're a prime now shopper, you'll be on your feet for hours just walking and walking constantly asking for a badge to scan for missing items from whole foods employees.
Flexible schedule
On feet all day 10 hours
Ambiente lavorativo
No help at all. The “managers” are not really around to help you. There is no customer service at all. If and when you need something there is no one available to help. You don’t get paid on time. Have to work 30+ hours a week.
“Amazon discount”