Very talented and experienced engineers to work with. One can get to work on latest technology. But the downside there is no easy training one has to struggle and fine the right resources to learn and grow. Workplace culture varies from team to team. Hardest part is attrition and management changes so career advancement gets difficult.
good teams and passionate employees
good management and work-life balanced working environment
Though it's facing big challenges now, it's expected to overcome the challenges and difficulties.
Co-workers are very intelligent engineers.
Management is very lacking. Many unintelligent decisions. Management has poor communication.
Salary is standard.
Hours are flexible. Projects are very interesting.
Typical day at work;
1. Starts with working out details of spec requirement
2. Coding specific functions as per the requirements
3. Status meeting with manager
4. Working with peers on various issues
5. Attending project presentations in afternoon
6. Completing other codes before calling it a day