Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Apple per Specialist

Titolo
Località
1.067 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 9.912 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Working for Apple was an amazing experience. I learned so much about so many different things including myself while working here. The people that are drawn to this job are some of the most amazing people I've ever had the pleasure to meet. I highly recommend this demanding yet rewarding job.
The People
Politics and Favoritism
Ambiente lavorativo
The majority of people are onboarded into Apple Retail as a part-time Specialist. Getting a full-time role is also considered a promotion. Extremely competitive and usually years-long process and deep dedication to truly move up, even on the retail side.
Aspetti positivi
Awesome culture, great benefits, very inclusive
Aspetti negativi
Extremely busy, rude customers, retail hours
Ambiente lavorativo
At first I enjoyed my job but the longer I stayed there, the more I felt like the store had cliques and was very cut throat. The managers would make everyone feel as if they had to walk on eggshells since they would constantly have attitudes or refuse to provide proper training.
Aspetti positivi
Pay was decent, nice break room, one hour lunches
Managers are super condescending
Ambiente lavorativo
During my time at Apple I have learned a lot and acquired new skills that can apply to any job. The company has done a great job of making sure we are safe and well during Covid. They put their money where their mouth is when it comes to treating employees right. Very team oriented
Aspetti positivi
Benefits
Aspetti negativi
Compensation
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
I worked as a specialist at Apple retail. The typical day would include a small meeting before each shift. We'll gather and talk about any new products or features and goals for the day. It's also a time to recognize your fellow employees for a job well done. Then it's off to the floor. You're assigned an area or you will start taking customers one by one. After a while, you'll get your two 15 minute breaks, then your one hour or 30-minute lunch (depending on how long your shift is). The customers aren't always pleasant and can be very demanding. A lot of them feel some false sense of entitlement because they shop there and expect you to break policy to fix their problem(s). If they start with you and have a bad interaction over something you have no control over, or if they were just having a bad day and then did a survey about their experience, it's going to be placed on you. A lot of times, the manager can see that it wasn't your fault, but there are times where you'll get pulled for something that was out of your control. I personally enjoyed myself there. It was only a temporary position, but I'd go back in a heartbeat. If you're thinking about going into Apple Retail, wear comfortable shoes because those dogs will be barking after a long days work.
Aspetti positivi
Company culture, some catered lunches, friendly coworkers
Aspetti negativi
Breaks are short, irate customers, overcrowded.
Ambiente lavorativo
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Apple is tilted toward work.ManagementIn general, managers at Apple are about making themselves look good but missing the point of long range thinking.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Apple is one of the benefits I most enjoyed.
Ambiente lavorativo
You can learn a lot from working here and gain great resume experience. Great managers, leaders, but you can easily get burned out with how scheduling is done here. Constant changing of schedules last minute without warning, non consecutive days off so it feels like you've been working non-stop, random hours start schedule. For someone who has things to take care and cant make the time for their crazy schedules they are good at giving you the time needed off but low-key despise it and may effect your long term goal with them if working towards that. People are great and will help you out but can come off a little competitive and fake especially if they feel like their job is threatened by you. It's very hard to advance( at this location at least) unless you are a super drone. Even if you really know your stuff and show it with performance. 95% of the people here are hired due to the fact that they've known each other for years outside of the workplace and are all good friends with management and people in higher positions at the store, It also seems these people are more liked and treated better as well as advanced to higher and better positions not only because they're knowledgeable and have superb performance, but only because everyone knows each other already.
great motivational speeches
Aspetti negativi
Tremendous amounts of favoritism, politics, hard to advance
Ambiente lavorativo
If you are a woman don’t expect to go far. Be prepared to see men get promoted over you. Be prepared for no bonuses, bad raises, and lots of work. Customers like to yell at you.
Cool tech
Bad pay, sexist
Ambiente lavorativo
Too much politics and a company that boasts being green but sells leather products and doesn’t recycle in house in their retail stores.No real room for growth, get treated like a child and drink the cool aid.
Aspetti positivi
Benefits
Aspetti negativi
Be a pawn
Ambiente lavorativo
Lo único malo fue que era un contrato temporal. Me divertía y era feliz trabajando.
Sueldo, Ticket restaurante...
Ninguno
Ambiente lavorativo
Honestly the culture they have is the most amazing thing you’ll ever experience! Everyone is always so happy and joyful! The customers are amazing as well! Very rare you’ll get a crazy upset customer,
Everything about it
Ambiente lavorativo
I love apple and the products they make. Working for them was a pleasure and I would work with them again. The only issue I have is that I don’t feel like they promote from inside the company
Ambiente lavorativo
I love to work to his amazing company, everybody ar the store was a big family! Customers where always nice,whenever I needed help from my leaders they where always there for me. Friendly work space and the benefits are great! That makes you see how much the company cares about the employee.
Aspetti positivi
Great benefits, discounts, fair pay
Ambiente lavorativo
This is a great workspace very happy to work for a company that balances work/life. Apple tries its best to include feedback in a positive manner to make you a better YOU. It can be a great place to meet new people and get acquainted but you do have to be knowledgeable on the product. Depending on your store maybe management is great but in my experience they say they care but dont really show they tend to only help the people they like. Or sometimes even talk bad about their employees in the office its not thats the company and my experience was bad but the terrible management that thought they were better but tried to add a sense of community.
Benefits, Pay, Coworkers, Flexibility
Ambiente lavorativo
For the most part working as a specialist was a blast! There were some rainy days however, since ultimately it was still a retail job (some customers can be really mean for no reason!). The culture isn’t for everyone (some find it “fake”), but it’s very inclusive and welcoming place to work. The pay was good and the perks such as tuition reimbursement, employee stock purchase plans, insurance plans, and 401k match and much, much more were available to part time employees!Leadership were usually rockstars who lead by example and were sensitive to the needs of their team, however there were definitely some that raised eyebrows (more exception than the norm from my personal experience). Also due to the culture, there seemed to be a large emphasis on interpersonal communication type competency when it came to decisions on lateral or upwards movement. Really cool company values such as supporting individual privacy, human rights, and environments awareness.
Aspetti positivi
Good benefits, pay, flexible hours.
Aspetti negativi
Dealing with entitled consumers.
Ambiente lavorativo
Fun place you work. High energy and happy. Great times. Many different areas you can progress in. No two days are the same. The space out the back is very small though.
Great support.
Aspetti negativi
Non consecutive days off.
Ambiente lavorativo
Working here for going on 6 years has help me developed into a great worker. There are competencies that we work on during the time we work here and I've achieved many of them which built my character as a person that benefits me for my future
Ambiente lavorativo
Apple looks for people persons and it shows. No technical experience needed! They can teach that but can’t teach you how to be a good person. They take great care of their people first! Highly recommend
Ambiente lavorativo
This job is a very fun job. This jobs requires a friendly, hardworking, and high energy person. A people person! Get ready to deal with people from all works of life. Although apple is chill, they want you to make sales on certain items. I absolutely love my job but dont see it as a career job but some people stay in the company 10+ years. You do have opportunity to move up in the company and awesome benefits!, even as a part time co worker. It was extremely hard
Ambiente lavorativo
Good company for someone starting their career or needing flexibility in their schedule. Amazing benefits. Bilingual is a real plus to succeed. You learn something new every day.
Ambiente lavorativo
Working in any retail can be challenging, and with Apple there’s the added high expectation from customers. I have found that as long as you stay positive you’ll have a good time. Management tend to be focused on keeping staff happy and there is room to sell the correct thing to customers, not upselling.