Applied Materials
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Applied Materials recensioni

Titolo
Tutte
Località
Tutte
Stai visualizzando tutte le 878 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Applied Materials è una azienda leader nelle forniture di apparecchiature per la produzione di dispositivi a semiconduttore. Lavorare in Applied Materials è stata una soddisfazione a livello personale: sono riuscito ad esprimere le mie capacità e l'azienda mi ha dato la possibilità di crescere ulteriormente a livello professionale con training presso fornitori esterni, una continua formazione in azienda sui dispositivi ed i sistemi informatici per la gestione ma anche su procedure e tecniche sulla sicurezza personale e degli impianti. E quella in Applied Materials l'esperienza più importante che io abbia avuto in carriera.
Aspetti positivi
Piano carriera applicato veramente con obbiettivi e responsabilità, al quale corrispondo aumenti salariali importatnti.
Flessibilità della posizione.
2,0
Ambiente lavorativo
Favoritism is a key factor at applied materials. I worked for applied materials twice. The first time I was placed with a permanent employee to train me. This person did dot want any part of training anyone except for her own race "Asian"
I wasn't there long afterwards. The second time I was employed for applied materials I was unfairly dismissed.

Again favoritism took place. Its a short term assignment its rare they hire you as a permanent employee.

Ambiente lavorativo
I enjoyed the jobs at Applied Materials, but having to move from one location to another frequently, Sometimes the lack of work, and disorganization made me switch jobs.
Ambiente lavorativo
AMAT is a great place to work whether full time or supplemental support. Always profession environment with plenty of learning and experience to be gained.
Good people, professional environment
Aspetti negativi
not many cons if you want to roll up your sleeves and work!
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
There is always work to do, but not enough people to help instruct you on necessary steps in proper procedures. Overall good place to work, but the leadership from the top down is poor and inconsistent. Building managers and some supervisors are rarely involved in contact communication with assembly workers as far as issues that occur.
Aspetti positivi
Consistent work brings in more money
Poor leadership
Ambiente lavorativo
You will learn all the skill for the job. Well training system for anyone just star a career. Friendly college also help for knowing workplace culture.
Ambiente lavorativo
I work for second shift. I learn how to work in working environment. The hardest part of this job is that I need to know how to follow these steps in ioms.
Ambiente lavorativo
Entreprise très dynamique et à l'écoute du client.
Souple
Manque de cadre
Ambiente lavorativo
Fun and work go together at Applied Materials, management keen in authorizing responsibilities and close guidance towards individual as well as organizational growth ; one of the place for Latest industry technology evolution ; constructive career development
Family day & Kids day
Aspetti negativi
outside travel near to must
Ambiente lavorativo
At times the work load can become a bit much. Luckily you'll be on a great team willing to get the job done. Overall the work is challenging enough that you won't get board.
Ambiente lavorativo
Really had a great experience working at Applied Materials and always a good company to work with.
I had to leave company due to my personal unavoidable reasons.

Great company.
Ambiente lavorativo
Amazing career starter. Here I learn something new every day. This is the reallah deallah production and R&D shop here. Working at both Gloucester and Newburyport sites has been a privilege. Management is hella cool. Plenty of ways to mess up here and get kicked out, but if ou use your head and follow the rules and protocols, it is actually a very fun place to work at. Being here just for seven months, I've learned a great deal about semiconductors and am now considered a ion-implanter operator / Engineering Tech. If the chance to work at Applied Materials is presented to you, grab it without even thinking twice, or sleeping on it. Great place to be at. Much Love to Applied and the great people that are there every day of the year.
Ambiente lavorativo
Hard to keep up in the workplace. Must be engaged everyday and work off the clock. Kind of disorganized with supplies and operation but somehow manage to keep customers happy. Verbal communication is kinda poor. Direction is vague. The good stuff is good people, most have good attitudes, and knowledgeable coworkers.
Good pay, good benefits, 8 weeks paternitypaid holidays
Aspetti negativi
Figure it out on your own, often don’t have what we need to be successful docs and tools
Ambiente lavorativo
Working for Applied Materials is a great experience. You can achieve so much and it all depends on your own personal goals. The environment is friendly and so are the managers and co-workers.
Ambiente lavorativo
Overall benefits were great and location was great. There aren't perks like Google or Facebook (ex. Free food, snacks) but the company is an older corporate company so that is expected. Newer company's such as google and facebook offer all these perks but not all startups are great. Especially if you are looking for a company to work for that is very well structured and has experience "Smoothing the rough edges" out when running a company. If you're looking for that AMAT is a pretty great place to work for.
Ambiente lavorativo
Nice company to work, Employee friendly, Need to be more aggressive, creative, proactive, enthusiastic & self motivated. Take ownership to set goals & accomplish on time.
Ambiente lavorativo
Good company if you can get a full time spot. Would not recommend coming in as a contractor as they offer most people, you will be laid off in 18 months.
Ambiente lavorativo
Apply on line for Entry Level...You'll learn an Experience.The more you want to Train up the Higher you can get.The Staff will do training, walk an work in lab with you. Enjoy
Aspetti positivi
Best Job, Training an Constituents i ever had in my life.Professional, Efficient an allways ready.
Contractors Red Tape and certain standards
1,0
Ambiente lavorativo
Hate it they unreasonable poeple
They just dont care about nothing well it over now we all have to move on but the poeple they have in supervisor role should not be there
Hate
Hate
1,0
Ambiente lavorativo
It's a great place for people who either do not have kids, or who have children that are already grown or half way there. The night shift is very hectic and you will always be tired and never have time to do anything, but the pay is great and if you can make friends with one of the managers or supervisors you're sure to be able to get hired permanently. As far as the work goes it is a fairly easy to job to pick up on and the people here are great trainers.
Great pay. Nice breakrooms
Very few days off
Ambiente lavorativo
The management staff was/is very supportive in my work assignments. I really enjoyed the engineering folks that I worked with. They were a diverse cultural mix, as well as an intelligent group of guys and gals.
Aspetti positivi
Great intelligent group to work with, they were very proactive.
Aspetti negativi
Very short product design cycles