Applied Materials
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Applied Materials per Material Coordinator

Titolo
Material Coordinator17 recensioni
Località
Tutte
17 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 878 recensioni
3,0
Busy workplace . Low pay job , a lot of of overtime
They do not let you know in advance before they lay you off. When the business is low they lay off massively
Ambiente lavorativo
Atmosphere amd energy soons as you walk through the door is positive. Everyone is super friendly anytime you need help someone is usually close by who can point you in the right direction
Ambiente lavorativo
Everyone is nice to each other . We all work hard together to get the job done at the end of the day. I learn that you have to work as a team player and stay positive
Ambiente lavorativo
Love this job I worked for Etch and the management was the best I ever worked for. They train you well, acknowledge your hard work, notice if you come to work on-time or if you are a team player. I love this job just hated that is was a contract job.
Aspetti positivi
do well they will send you places to train others
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
EPG group is stressful, but they take care of you, management is great, and you will have fun, but full-time positions are rare.

GCC is also stressful, but management sucks, depending on your shift you may or may not get extra benefits, favoritism is not hidden at all, but they pay great and they offer more full-time positions.
Pay
Stressful
Ambiente lavorativo
I held the lead position for the material group making sure all parts were available for builds at all times. Receiving materials and process returned defective parts. Provide in-plant customer assistance and service on a daily basis. Conduct research regarding miss-delivered parts and unidentified numbers. Assist with annual inventory as well as daily cycle counts. Also a member of the Emergency response team.
Ambiente lavorativo
Great place to work. Fast paced environment. Management wants you to be successful. The job involves a lot of customer service because you work closely with the customer at all times.
Flexible
Aspetti negativi
Tranining practices need to be improved
Ambiente lavorativo
Applied materials is a fun productive and inviting company, I would recommend any one of my friend's to work for applied materials.
What I liked most about applied materials was the fact that hours were open and pay was great.
Free lunches, dinners.
Aspetti negativi
Rare benefits for contractors.
Ambiente lavorativo
It was a very laid back environment until it was time to get things accomplished. There was some very hard-work to do for weeks at a time, but on other days there was too much free time.
Aspetti positivi
Benefits
Aspetti negativi
free time
Ambiente lavorativo
Every day is something new. You come in and see what is in store. I have learned a lot over my 18 months with the company, including Oracle and SAP. My boss and his boss were amazing! Easy to talk to guys with a laid back and appreciative attitude. Co-workers are average. You will have the ones you like and do not like, but at the end of the day, you are a family. Hardest part is letting go when your contract expires, but the going away lunch is amazing! Most enjoyable is the catered lunch and fun at the end of each quarter and the 2 gyms on site with fitness classes.
Gym, fitness class, End-of-quarter celebrations
18 month contracts
Ambiente lavorativo
At Applied Materials, there is always a variety of tasks to perform, and the work is never insular. The departments heavily rely on one another, and it is always important to know how your work affects others. This creates a sense of impact and boosts greater productivity.
Flexible scheduling
Aspetti negativi
Long hours during production ramp
Ambiente lavorativo
i been in to this company since i was 18 years old, it helped me to learn a lot, computer skills, programs experience. give a best idea to make a better work and easy to work with it.
Ambiente lavorativo
All in all I liked working at applied. Everyone worked together like a great team getting projects complete and made customers happy.
Aspetti positivi
A company that really takes care of their employees
N/A
Ambiente lavorativo
Worked in the warehouse sorting the product that came in. Drove forklift and floor dolley.
Ambiente lavorativo
My daily duties consisted of building kits and auditing those kits as well as shipping them the various destinations to placed on generators. Great co- workers and I enjoyed my job very much.
Workplace, Duites
Temporary Job
Ambiente lavorativo
Allways have something to do. A lot traning classes. Grate management. lot of good frindes. leaving it Good place to work at.
grate lunches. etc
grate health care. etc
Ambiente lavorativo
It was a good job long contracts good pay Great experince when u were there they looke out for the employees
good day off