Army & Airforce Exchange Service recensioni

13 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca Leggi tutte le 2.529 recensioni
Ordina per: Utilità | Valutazione | Data
Horrible wages and benefits
Customer Service (Ex dipendente) –  IT13 febbraio 2018
Great if you need a quick job, but horrible wages and benefits. Their under paid and over worked. Unless your management, your treated like a worker bee. Which is horrible, because most people working for this company are military spouses. This company also needs to stop hiring civilians to work there, especially overseas. They take away a job opportunities for spouses in overseas locations that you can't work off base.
Quick job
Aspetti negativi
Pay and benefits is horrible, high turnover.
Questa recensione è stata utile?No 1Segnala
Ambiente lavorativo sicuro
Direttore negozio retail (Dipendente attuale) –  Vicenza, Veneto17 dicembre 2017
Un ottimo ambiente lavorativo, organizzato e sicuro
Questa recensione è stata utile? 1NoSegnala
Ambiente lavorativo
A great company to work for
Popeye's Food Service Worker (Ex dipendente) –  Aviano Italy11 settembre 2017
AAFES is a great company to work for part time, they are extremely flexible with their scheduling and will make every effort to schedule around your outside of work schedule. Management was always extremely friendly and most often were relatable and had started in beginning positions with the company and worked up.
Working with a family
Operatons assistant (Dipendente attuale) –  Aviano Italy23 marzo 2017
Working on a military installation really gives you a chance to meet and create a BOND.
My typical day at work, I take a look at my work email for any appointed tasks, along with checking our program database for daily special events provided by headquarters in Dallas. Then I take a walk through our work place and evaluate work to be done and where o focus the most energy..At times I can find myself being a cashier when needed..selling a wedding ring at the Jewelry Department, a TV in the Power Zone, or loading a Baby crib in someone's car. It really varies and I go where I am needed second to second.
I really work with awesome loving people that I consider FAMILY..
I have learned many different things in all these years , but I think the most important is to understand that everyone is different , and to listen attentively to each and every person.
Good coffee
Questa recensione è stata utile?No 2Segnala
Friendly staff
Store Associate/Cashier (Ex dipendente) –  Aviano, Italy29 gennaio 2017
The staff at my facility were very friendly and helpful. They were also incredibly welcoming when I started working with them. My immediate supervisor was the best one I have had yet. Not only did she adjust my schedule as necessary but was also accommodating in times of difficulty.
AAFES as Local National
Stockroom Clerk/Receiver (Dipendente attuale) –  Aviano italy2 gennaio 2016
I've been working for this company about 4.5 years now, I like my job it keeps me busy all 8 hours.
I can't complain about my Management they do all they can to help but sometimes they reward people that don't do as much as me or other people do which can be not fair sometimes.
Aspetti positivi
benefits, paid leave and sick leave
Aspetti negativi
no mobility for local nationals because they don't provide working visas and its unfair
Ambiente lavorativo
fun workplace at central checkout
Cashier (Ex dipendente) –  Vicenza, VEN17 novembre 2015
always liked coming into work . everyone was friendly with each other, felt like a family. They gave you the opportunity to grow in the company .
short breaks
Questa recensione è stata utile? 1NoSegnala
Enjoy meeting people
Senior Sales Associate, (Ex dipendente) –  Aviano, Italy22 agosto 2015
Excellent position, flexible work schedule. Offers day and night hours within facilities. Earn annual, sick, and family leave
Great experince
Resaurant Manage (Ex dipendente) –  Aviano AFB10 giugno 2015
I loved working for AAFES. They provide relocation to overseas locations and offer housing allowance. Work Life balance Flexible schedules rapid advancement
Questa recensione è stata utile? 2NoSegnala
What i disliked
Manager (Ex dipendente) –  Aviano Italy9 giugno 2015
Liked to call me in on my days off and yell at me for not being there even if they didn't call to notify me about a schedule change. Other than that It wasn't to bad.
50% lunch
short breaks
Ambiente lavorativo
great environment to work in
Supervisor - Central Checkout (Ex dipendente) –  Vicenza, Italy8 gennaio 2015
handled sales transactions on a cash register daily using all forms of payments (cash, credit/debit cards, store gift cards, and checks), and assisted my team in operating our RPOS registers. Our tills started with $500 daily. I was also authorized as a Supervisor to handle refunds, price adjustments, overrides, discounts, etc. and occasionally helped out in Customer Service when needed.
Customer Service
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Ex dipendente) –  Italy27 ottobre 2014
When I listen to customers I am very attentive to provide the right service and in the right manner. In order to offer a good customer service, I built a strong knowledge about all the products we used to sell, which involved a wide variety from High Tech items to clothing. The time management was very crucial for my experience as the store I used to work for was very busy and crowded. Giving the right importance to each customers problem and being able to help them out always keeping myself oriented towards the main goal: problem solving

Vedi le altre recensioni su Army & Airforce Exchange Service

Prova:

Pagina gestita dall'azienda

Vuoi saperne di più su lavorare qui?

Fai una domanda su lavoro e colloqui presso Army & Airforce Exchange Service. La nostra comunità è pronta a rispondere.

Fai una domanda