Army & Airforce Exchange Service
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Army & Airforce Exchange Service recensioni

Titolo
Tutte
Località
Italia18 recensioni
18 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 3.322 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Questa azienda opera in ogni paese che si trovano i soldati statunitensi con basi militari per supporto e assistenza.
Ambiente lavorativo
This is a great company with a lot of good for the military but it pays its employees pennies, which really doesn’t help you get anywhere because they pay you minimum bare minimum.
1,0
Ambiente lavorativo
At both of the locations I have worked for, both have had terrible management. Also they hardly ever fire employees which means the entire company is filled with people who don’t do their jobs.
Helping service members
Everything else
Ambiente lavorativo
Worked here for 30 years and enjoy serving our troops and their family. Employees make this company and feel like we’re family. Our customers appreciate the service we as a company to serve the military, their family, retires and employees.
We have compassion, understanding and take pride in customer service to all.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
The project is to develop the brand in the military Exchange.
Introduced Armani Jeans/Emporio Armani in the Army Air Force Exchange (Aafes).

Responsible for overseeing the brands planogram execution, working with the buyers to develop which SKU's will make sense from season to season and for which doors.

Overseeing the growth and expansion into new doors from season to season.
Ambiente lavorativo
Ho cominciato come cassiera per poi passare al servizio clienti dopo una promozione.
Aspetti positivi
Buoni pasto, pause obbligatorie, sgabelli per cassiere, benefici per mamme e agevolazioni in caso di malattia o separazione dalle famiglie.
Aspetti negativi
Nessuno mentre lavoravo li.
3,0
Ambiente lavorativo
Great if you need a quick job, but horrible wages and benefits. Their under paid and over worked. Unless your management, your treated like a worker bee. Which is horrible, because most people working for this company are military spouses. This company also needs to stop hiring civilians to work there, especially overseas. They take away a job opportunities for spouses in overseas locations that you can't work off base.
Quick job
Aspetti negativi
Pay and benefits is horrible, high turnover.
Ambiente lavorativo
Un ottimo ambiente lavorativo, organizzato e sicuro
Ambiente lavorativo
AAFES is a great company to work for part time, they are extremely flexible with their scheduling and will make every effort to schedule around your outside of work schedule. Management was always extremely friendly and most often were relatable and had started in beginning positions with the company and worked up.
Ambiente lavorativo
Working on a military installation really gives you a chance to meet and create a BOND.
My typical day at work, I take a look at my work email for any appointed tasks, along with checking our program database for daily special events provided by headquarters in Dallas. Then I take a walk through our work place and evaluate work to be done and where o focus the most energy..At times I can find myself being a cashier when needed..selling a wedding ring at the Jewelry Department, a TV in the Power Zone, or loading a Baby crib in someone's car. It really varies and I go where I am needed second to second.

I really work with awesome loving people that I consider FAMILY..

I have learned many different things in all these years , but I think the most important is to understand that everyone is different , and to listen attentively to each and every person.
Good coffee
Ambiente lavorativo
The staff at my facility were very friendly and helpful. They were also incredibly welcoming when I started working with them. My immediate supervisor was the best one I have had yet. Not only did she adjust my schedule as necessary but was also accommodating in times of difficulty.
Ambiente lavorativo
I've been working for this company about 4.5 years now, I like my job it keeps me busy all 8 hours.
I can't complain about my Management they do all they can to help but sometimes they reward people that don't do as much as me or other people do which can be not fair sometimes.
Aspetti positivi
benefits, paid leave and sick leave
Aspetti negativi
no mobility for local nationals because they don't provide working visas and its unfair
Ambiente lavorativo
always liked coming into work . everyone was friendly with each other, felt like a family. They gave you the opportunity to grow in the company .
short breaks
Ambiente lavorativo
Excellent position, flexible work schedule. Offers day and night hours within facilities. Earn annual, sick, and family leave
Ambiente lavorativo
I loved working for AAFES. They provide relocation to overseas locations and offer housing allowance. Work Life balance Flexible schedules rapid advancement
Ambiente lavorativo
Liked to call me in on my days off and yell at me for not being there even if they didn't call to notify me about a schedule change. Other than that It wasn't to bad.
50% lunch
short breaks
Ambiente lavorativo
handled sales transactions on a cash register daily using all forms of payments (cash, credit/debit cards, store gift cards, and checks), and assisted my team in operating our RPOS registers. Our tills started with $500 daily. I was also authorized as a Supervisor to handle refunds, price adjustments, overrides, discounts, etc. and occasionally helped out in Customer Service when needed.
Ambiente lavorativo
When I listen to customers I am very attentive to provide the right service and in the right manner. In order to offer a good customer service, I built a strong knowledge about all the products we used to sell, which involved a wide variety from High Tech items to clothing. The time management was very crucial for my experience as the store I used to work for was very busy and crowded. Giving the right importance to each customers problem and being able to help them out always keeping myself oriented towards the main goal: problem solving
Vedi le altre recensioni su Army & Airforce Exchange Service