Arriva
3,3 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Arriva recensioni

Titolo
LocalitĂ
Stai visualizzando tutte le 379 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Ambiente lavorativo internazionale e stimolante. Management non sempre all'altezza
Ambiente lavorativo
The job itself is amazing, new people very relaxed great friends, good shifts. Only down fall is the union. The union run the company from your holidays to your shifts. If the union reps don’t like you they’ll take your money but will not represent you when required. The union Reps at the depot I worked at were very corrupt. The reps get re-elected each year with no actual election..... figure that out? If your face fits you’ll get on well.
Aspetti positivi
Great managers, great shifts great colleagues
Union
Ambiente lavorativo
Poor management. Poor upkeep of buses.i was there three months had 4 breakdowns.shame because it could be a good job.was a bus driver in the 1980s and it was a lot better managed.
Ambiente lavorativo
Arriva traincare is a well paid job for working on day shifts. Great for home life finishing early 14:30 with a 6:00 start. Work fairly easy and shop floor people great to work with but management hard to get information quick enough
Ambiente lavorativo
If you wont to be treated poorly by both managers and customers this is the job for you. Long split shifts 10+ hours a day any shortfalls in your float must be payed out of your own money at the end of your shift. Drunken rude customers daily. Worst 18 months of my life.
Questa recensione Ăš stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
Form the start I should of know better to leave them early then stay for 2 years and now jobless, rubbish company trust me if you was a apprentice you had no chance to make it if they didn't like you or wanted you, even bus drivers have said they are bad coz of there blaming game.
Ambiente lavorativo
MÄnga lokala chefer behandlar förarna som slavar och trycker och tystar ner den som sÀger emot. Detta beteende försvaras av företagetsledning i form av HR. Utvecklingsmöjligheterna för de som ska utvecklas genom kompetens eller erfarenhet Àr 0 och bara "incest" och relationer fungerar. Kommunal Àr pÄ arbetsgivares sidan och gör som Arriva vill i Smyg. Sök inte hjÀlp hos de.
Ambiente lavorativo
Management who do not care about drivers welfare, if an incident happened where CCTV was required this would be used just to screw you over, if you need specified working times this will not be accommodated, forcing and pressuring you to run late sometimes even up to an hour late just so the management ‘don’t loose mileage’ unfair rotas where you get shoved on one big rota doing all routes.
Ambiente lavorativo
KPI more important than anything. Two tier work place. Insufficient training, no progression, Too much red tape, report writing conflict between wards and PTS service.
Ambiente lavorativo
The job itself is what you make of it, however the management are a joke and the balance between work and home life is so unbalanced. If your face fits you will be ok.
Ambiente lavorativo
Pay is good but you still don’t get payed enough for the amount of unnecessary amount of abuse from other road users and members of the public for no other reason than you are a bus driver. No job security at all Management WILL always take any side other than the drivers If you like having a social life not a job for you. A lot of untrustworthy and two faced people who would love nothing more than to stab you in the back.
Ambiente lavorativo
The were false miss leading information given regarding wages, I was working for 6 shifts and would be lucky to get ÂŁ450 per week, you had to live at work to make over ÂŁ500 , senior Management is nothing short of back stabbing and blame culture.
Ambiente lavorativo
The job is easy Management make it difficult the Rotas are not great you have no life they change them every 6 weeks with only given 48 hrs notice. The pay is not good for what you have to put up with. The Buses are not safe they are repaired on a very small budget. You are not valued for the work you do. The only plus is the group of people you work with make it good.
Aspetti negativi
To many to put down it’s stressful and depressing
Ambiente lavorativo
The good things; * Nearly always over time available if you want to work your days off but remember you can only dive so meany hours in a 2 week time frame. * every 5-6 weeks you get a 4 day weekend * Some work mates were good people * The customers/passengers 90% of the time are grate The bad things; * management * on site union reps to friendly with management, can’t be trusted to back you in any dispute. * No work/life balance * Long shifts, the average day being 10-11 hours long * No progression or chance to move up or around in the company. * Dealing with drunk, drudged up passengers * Verbally abused daily * It’s an “if your face fits” & “jobs for the boys” culture at Arriva they are yet to catch up with modern work place practices. * Lack of safety for drivers who are made to drive buses unfit for service * Guarantee phone calls on your days off asking you to work * Holidays given at set times of the year so if you have kids & family then it’s difficult to change or swap with other divers & management or supervisors don’t help. I could carry on with the list of negative things about working for arriva but I value my time to much & my advice is that you do the same & avoid at all costs unless you want a stop gap job, Be warned tho I have friends in recruitment who have told that having bus diver experience on a CV it’s looked at as a negative unless your applying for a similar roll, due to everyone at some point having a bad experience with a bus driver, how true that is I don’t know.
Ambiente lavorativo
Arriva is a great place to work and I would recommend here to anyone. The work is varied and the staff are excellent. I have enjoyed being at Arriva over the last year or so.
Ambiente lavorativo
I worked at London city airport as shuttle bus driver for arriva, they have the cheek to dock pay for not wearing the right shade of trousers as what happened to myself, docked pay for coming late even after completing 90% of shift pay was still docked but was put as absent on system. Duty manager along with half the drivers smoke cannabis and the general manager is aware but turns a blind eye (favouritism) the management is very poor they do not deal with situations effectively in fact you will Be made to be in the wrong)
Ambiente lavorativo
Good working environment and fun people to work with. Although applied for many jobs didn’t get a chance for an interview. Very fast paced but overall good company.
Ambiente lavorativo
Long hours, minimum breaks and sometime unhelpful colleagues, but you got full training and never needed to wear your own clothes, the pay was quite good for the hours
Ambiente lavorativo
Good insight to what working will be like. The company has modern and new technology implemented. My main duties were observing, due to my age, so I didn't have many tasks that I could complete.
Ambiente lavorativo
I would like to work with arrival as a cleaner iam reliable and hard worker always on timend I can work as a team or on my own I have 10 years of experience
Verygood
Very good
Ambiente lavorativo
Really enjoyed my time at Arriva Gillingham. Everyone, well nearly everyone are friendly and will help you out if you ask. I don't have a bad thing to say, even management are cool. If the money was slightly better, i would probably of stayed on. I would say they are in desperate need of some new buses though as some need condemning. Give it ago. I think your be pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable it can actually be if you can put up with the shifts.
Aspetti positivi
Free bus pass for you and your family members.
Aspetti negativi
The shifts and old buses that break down (a lot)
  1. Recensioni dei dipendenti