Arriva
3,3 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Arriva recensioni

Titolo
Località
Stai visualizzando tutte le 379 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Ambiente lavorativo internazionale e stimolante. Management non sempre all'altezza
Ambiente lavorativo
Working hours sometimes not great. Shift rotas so it's not set working hours every week. Pre booked holidays so you don't have choice of yours unless you find someone to swap which will be lucky. Pay is ok other companies pay more
Ambiente lavorativo
Het werk is leuk Werksfeer in de avond slecht doordat er geen controle is wat mensen doen enkelen denken dat ze alles mogen
Ambiente lavorativo
Arriva ..with todays driving condtions need to look how they treat drivers No wounder they cant keep them and have trouble recruiting new drivers...un clearly put prtocol up after the horse has bolted .so to say ...ask urself do you want to do a 13 -14 hr day thats leaving your to getting back home 30 min each way traveling to be payed 10 hrs ..
Ambiente lavorativo
Management was shocking if they wanted to get rid of you then they will as soon as they can as I experienced they are terrible when it comes to time off for family emergencies to the point I had to show pictures to management of family member in hospital bed to prove I wasnt lying 😡 No chance of ever moving up in the company most of the staff are lying backstabbers as well as the supervisors will never recommend for anyone to work at this place they need shutting down quite frankly never helped staff out at all esent me to counselling then had no aftercare from anyone.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
Not family oriented or very considerate to personal problems. No support for the workers from management. Very very poor communication. Engorged to grass other people up. Very poor at helping you out and just an all round company not to work for if you are passionate about your job. As they really dont care about you as a person. Or a member of staff.
Ambiente lavorativo
Job for people who like working under pressure. Company itself is no that bad. Managment is ok, but they like to put responsibility only on driver. Salary is not good for this kind of job.
Ambiente lavorativo
Goed bedrijf en leuke collega’s en zeer prettige werksfeer.
Ambiente lavorativo
Great management great supervisors great colleagues most of the work is good except for the buses which are sometimes not up to the standard but overall great place to work for is there are very flexible and will cater to everyone’s needs
Ambiente lavorativo
I like my job good friendly atmosphere great work colleagues and good management you always get same people moaning but that's the bus industry the job is what it is
Ambiente lavorativo
vehicles are in poor condition. Mechanically not looked after, cleanliness standard is poor. Drivers not listened to by management. Meal breaks not paid and can be 2 or 3. Poor wage structure, no overtime rate. Not appreciated.
Ambiente lavorativo
Busy fast paced garage in a seaside town, covering a large area. High work load with a high levels of pressure on staff. Long days but reasonable pay.
Ambiente lavorativo
There was a big divide in pay between the new starters and the staff whom were on the old contract! This to me is a terrible start! If you are doing the same job then pay them the same! I understand that you may need to train up to that pay but this wasn’t the case! The middle management was simply terrible! I was upfront with them from the day of the interview and advised them I needed 2 weeks off because my wife was expecting but when the time came they forced me to only have 1 week off, this was the first and last time they did this to me! I handed in my notice
Ambiente lavorativo
I left Arriva for many reasons but the main one being stress which was bad for my health. The lack of management involvement in anything relating to stress.
Ambiente lavorativo
The buses are poorly maintained, the management sont care about the employees or their well being, constantly overriding the system to break the law by working more hrs/days than you should, always pressured Into doing overtime. Constant management changes, they dont listen to the drivers. It's a very clicky place, face dont fit you'll be bullied out. Buses constantly breaking down. Engineers dont care as long as the wheels go round the bus is fit for service
Ambiente lavorativo
Een bedrijf dat helemaal niet voor zijn personeel staat t.o.v. andere ov-bedrijven. Als materiaal kapot is dan is dat jammer en kunnen de reizigers het maar bekijken
Ambiente lavorativo
Doet niks voor hun klanten en doet niks om de Maaslijn te verbeteren. De klachten kwamen op een stapel waar niks mee gebeurde.
Aspetti positivi
Geen
Aspetti negativi
Alles
Ambiente lavorativo
Very early start times i.e. 04:00hrs Use of ticket machine, learning 20 routes in two weeks. Management are always available to assist, and helpful During the duty time you are left alone to make decisions.
Ambiente lavorativo
Arriva once you have risen through the ranks to Ops Manager you are treated very fairly you are trusted with all that does happen in the London bus market , you are kept informed of all that will / does happen within Arriva UK wide, yearly days out to team build and to meet fellow mangers from within the business.
Ambiente lavorativo
Best paid bus company locally with the most benifits. Hours arnt bad. Its not a difficult job. Need to be able to communicate well and be sympathetic towards customers.
Ambiente lavorativo
I was asked to apply for the job of vehicle inspector while working for another company, I went for an interview and was shown around the depot ,in the interview I was told they were setting up a vehicle inspector role for each depot,but till it was in place I would have to work on the shop floor reparing vehicles ,after about a month I was interviewed for the inspectors position and was given the position, I must say the sixteen years I was at the depot the on going training was great we were kept up with all the new legislation so we were up to speed with it ,we were audited every three months by company's auditor, I retired this August.
  1. Recensioni dei dipendenti