Arriva
3,3 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Arriva - Dewsbury

Titolo
Località
9 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 379 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Work colleagues are fantastic but forget about management. They make lots of empty promises.You're just a number. They dont do anything to improve your working conditions. Make promises and do nothing. I worked for them for quite a few years now. No change.
Uniforms
Aspetti negativi
Stressful with no back up
Ambiente lavorativo
Good set of lads to work with.Operations manager was good but the managers above them do not care about there staff.Arriva say they are investers in people is a load of rubbishLong hours and rubbish payEarly morning to late night shiftsNo family lifeCustomers are horrible most of the timeIt is what you make it. I hated it No back up from inspectors or managers
Aspetti negativi
Customers and shifts, bad upper managers
Ambiente lavorativo
I enjoy working at arriva. Everybody gets on well with each other. But now I fancy a different challenge and would like to work closer to home in Bradford.
Ambiente lavorativo
Bus driving is easy, the hard part is dealing with the public and other road users. Patience is a virtue. Secure job with good prospects and good pay.
Aspetti positivi
Good pay/Conditions. Secure position.
Aspetti negativi
Unsocial hous. Get a lot of blame for everything.
Ambiente lavorativo
Enjoyed my time with Arriva, Made good friends and the Middle management are very supportive. Doing the job its self, driving buses and communication with the general public is awesome.
Aspetti positivi
free travel an Arriva for Life.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
The staff and management were excellent l worked for the dewsbury depot which is one of the smaller ones there training package is excellent and there is scope for one to climb the ladder indeed they encourage this they have monthly meetings to hear your point of view and they do react on your suggestions the lads and lasses there help and encourage you
Ambiente lavorativo
Really enjoyed my apprenticeship with Arriva Really fun and enjoyable work place Challenging and forever changing work load Friendly staff and encouraging managers
Ambiente lavorativo
My first work placement as part of the YES programme. Limited as to what I could do due to my age, I found this an interesting and informative place to work. I assisted the manager with a stock check and was taught how to repair sections of busses and fit new parts individually.
Aspetti positivi
Always busy and encouraged to try things out individually
Aspetti negativi
A slight atmosphere as the 'new boy'
Ambiente lavorativo
I am a friendly smart well- presented adaptable person and i'm good at time keeping. I can work effectivly on my own or in a group setting. I have excellent customer service skills and can turn my hand to most jobs. I pick up new skills easily and I am always happy to learn new skills to enable me to progress in the job.
free dinner