Arriva
3,3 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Arriva - Sunderland

Titolo
Località
7 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 379 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Hard work but varied with plenty of opportunities to learn on the job. The salary is OK for what I do. It could be better but there are few other benefits. The status of the company is in flux at the moment due to the sale but otherwise a good company to work for.
Ambiente lavorativo
As above. I attended as part of a work experience exercise organised through my school and therefore was not employed by the company. However, whilst there, I learnt valuable and transferable skills.
Ambiente lavorativo
A classic example of wanting to deploy the latest technology without wanting to transform their business to take advantage of it or without having a plan to do so. Really frustrating place with an 80's work culture
Ambiente lavorativo
Fantastic people with a real desire to serve their communities. A small company feel but the opportunity to connect with colleagues across 14 countries. A great cultural experience.
Ambiente lavorativo
Arriva used to be a great company to work for. Was until the business took a nose dive when they changed their structure of departments, while also cutting costs to critical services and started to hire people within management who are totally incompetent. The company is riddled with unprofessionalism, corruption, double standards, blame culture with no ability to perform or meet the demands of their customers.
Salary
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
i started my career here after leaving school and it was good experience for me which helped me get in to other jobs which gave me a long career doing what i liked
experience
wages
Ambiente lavorativo
An easy workplace to fit in and be made to feel like one of the team. Very understanding management - easy to talk to.
Beautiful Surroundings and Good Staff Facilities