Arriva
3,3 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Arriva per Bus Driver

Titolo
Località
153 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 379 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Work long days. Unable to book your own holidays. You must work weekends and shifts with early, moddle and late shifts. Good pay after 5 years service.
Pay
Aspetti negativi
Hours, unable to book your own holidays
Ambiente lavorativo
I always go happy to work every day. I can meet all my family needs at the end of the month. Fantastic people to work with overall super happy .Recommend for a new carrier
Long weekend
Ambiente lavorativo
I worked for Arriva for over 16 years. Then due to medical reasons lost my PVC licence. Unfortunately for me I was released from my employment. What's disappointing is the company doesn't appear to care in regards to supporting you in possible other jobs within the company.I feel like all my knowledge experience counted for nothing. I appreciate there might not be any opportunities, but I was still employed by Arriva for 16 weeks before they terminated my contract so some contact would of been appreciated.Basically I didn't feel valued and obviously easily replaced and there lies the problem when working for this company as a driver. Perhaps it's a curtural thing which reflects high staff turnover.
Free family bus pass
Aspetti negativi
Meal breaks & shift patterns.
Ambiente lavorativo
It was many years ago I worked for arriva but I doubt it has changed much... stressful job God help you if you are ill as it is frowned upon....always short staffed so constantly expected to cover shifts with very little appreciation
Lots
Ambiente lavorativo
Long shifts if you want moneyPart time work you would seriously have to beg.Overtime definitely available.Some Public are uncompliant with COVID rulesOpportunities for promotion few and far between and usually handpicked.Poor work/life balance.
Aspetti positivi
Good pension, colleague banter, overtime plenty
Aspetti negativi
Poor Work/life balance, poor promotion opportunities.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
Great management Staff really helpful.Good conditions free bus travel for you and family.Great uniform and work shoes Early and late shifts .Plenty of overtime
Free bus travel
Early and late shifts
Ambiente lavorativo
Really good company... Pays really well... Management treat you fairly... Good environment... Has a good pension scheme.... Shifts and rotas are planned in advance.
Aspetti positivi
Pay, fixed rota, set days off, overtime available
Aspetti negativi
Sometimes it can be difficult dealing with issues with the public.
Ambiente lavorativo
Basically where do I start. Shift pattern is messed up early/middles/lates and when you first start you get the worse jobs ever (kinda like that with every single bus job) if you like to live to work instead of working to live then this job is for you. Your literally just a number in this company and the management are Mickey Mouse. Basically management do not help or show consideration to anyone at all. What ever you need they will tell you policy constantly. So if you want No Life this is the job for you
Other Colleges
Aspetti negativi
Fatigue, Long hours, short hours, all the jobs no other driver wants and the list goes on............
Ambiente lavorativo
No proper training given, should if git two weeks route learning, but only got three part days, no proper ticket machine training, then was told I’m on the rota and would pick it up over time, this is no way to operate,
Aspetti negativi
Bad management, nobody wears face protection, so not covid safe
Ambiente lavorativo
Poor maintaned buses, bad management, low pay rates especially if you pass your test with them sometimes not enough for all your expenses, they don't care about drivers and passengers. If you want to earn more you have to work 7 days a week and this happens only if they give you work. Lotts of mistakes from the payroll department in paying in your wages.
Ambiente lavorativo
A right miserable place to workClueless untrustworthy managers who think swearing and being abusive to staff is acceptable No morale at Guildford depot Arriva values are a jokeOne arriva there is no one arrivaGo beyond drivers do that’s about it
Abusive disgusting management
Ambiente lavorativo
Good people to work for management always approachable always remember to protect yourself against any complaints made by customers staff and other road users.
Aspetti positivi
Free uniform and different routes
Aspetti negativi
Long hours and anti social behaviour from customers in certain areas
Ambiente lavorativo
The company treats you as a commodity. They do not care about you as a person, they will work you until you become ill and then put you through the discipline process and if you are ill long term or too often they WILL sack you for being absent. You are automatically assumed guilty if a complaint is made.
getting paid
Aspetti negativi
company treats you as a commodity/ guilty until proven innocent
Ambiente lavorativo
long hours long days lots of time away from family and freindd but this is the life of a bus driver. Put the time in and its a well paying job keep your head down and get cracking.
Ambiente lavorativo
Where to start? Lack of support from management. Toxic working environment. If your face doesn't fit & you aren't a brown noser you will not last long. Theirs a reason why the company have a massive staff turn over and why many who have been trained their now work for various other bus and coach company's around yorkshire and some even left the industry altogether!
Too many to list.
Ambiente lavorativo
Worked in Liverpool a few years now, and I still like the job. it's not that hard, if you can put up with the shift patterns, although the timetables are tight and the endless roadworks don't help, but it isn't really a problem if you are running late. As long as you turn up on time,and don't crash the bus, you won't have any problems. A word of warning- don't eat anything in the canteen, unless you want to try the company sick pay.
Aspetti positivi
Pay is ok, overtime always available, friendly collegues, good training.
Shift patterns, roadworks, passengers
Ambiente lavorativo
just don't do it . Inadequate ticket training . everything they do is designed to belittle you. Blair blar blar blar don't go their...... Dot fot dot dot blarr blarr blar .
To many to mention
Ambiente lavorativo
I have worked in Arriva for16 years,I like the work environment, the training and certificate I received. And the progressive pay rise,bonus and performance rewards. All of which makes you want to do a bit more every day. I had happy moments with Arriva.
Ambiente lavorativo
Colleagues are good and friendly but management is not. Very old buses and everyday something happens. The running service is not value for money if I am a passenger.
Ambiente lavorativo
Friendly people to work with, good company policies and management. Training was excellent, testing was difficult but passed and got my D1 licence. I found the actual job was easy driving from A to B picking up passengers but got bored with it.
Ambiente lavorativo
Brilliant company to work for I would recomend anyone to work here,Management are great and drivers are always helpful pay could be better for new starters