Stimulating and nice workplace
sales managment assistant (Ex dipendente) –  milano14 novembre 2015
I have worked in Astrazeneca for 21 years and in this company I have had different work experience. A typical day has started with reading email and then with putting into practice the action required. For this reason I had to connected with all the other company department and guarantee my costumer satisfaction.
I have learnt to plain my activity, understanding people's needs and that it was very important to work in team.
I have had very helpful colleagues and my boss was always available to talk about issues that happened and for asking advice. For me his feedback has ever been very important.
The hardest part of my job was to get across my costumer (REP) that the company's procedure not always could be strongly connected with their business.
I have arrenged the national meeting for my division with a team and for me that was the most enjoyable part of my job
Questa recensione è stata utile? 1NoSegnala

Altre recensioni di AstraZeneca

Azienda all'avanguardia e flessibile
Recruiting Advisor - AstraZeneca Italy (Dipendente attuale) –  Milano, Lombardia8 ottobre 2019
Azienda competitiva e performante. Attenta ai bisogni dei propri dipendenti. ottimo il piano di gestione delle risorse uman e dei benefit connessi.
Questa recensione è stata utile?NoSegnala
azienda giovane e veloce
Associate Brand Manager Intern (Dipendente attuale) –  Basiglio, Lombardia24 settembre 2019
ottimo ambiente di lavoro, ambiente giovane e dinamico
Questa recensione è stata utile? 1NoSegnala
Pagina gestita dall'azienda

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso AstraZeneca. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!

Fai una domanda