ATF
3.6 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

ATF recensioni

3.6Equilibrio lavoro-vita privata

Ordina per

UtilitàValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 41 recensioni

relaxed enviroment where you have to stay vigilant

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
My experience with atf security was for the most part enjoyable they are professional and work with you to make sure you learn the tasks and routine for your daily rounds.

Easy job low pay

Easy job low pay their annual review 11 cent raise but starting pay was very low to begin with not worth your time walking in for production 11.50 a hour with a year raise of 11 cents

No Place For Growth

Management is completely disorganized with scheduling and communication. Any and all requests made to management is completely ignored. Only ONE pair of pants and top is provided that wears out immediately and you will have to wait over a month simply to submit a request for a uniform. Communication skills are absolutely disorganized and unresponsive. Working for ATF is simply a waste of time and energy.

Aspetti negativi

No uniform, no communication, no disaplined and professional management.

Slecht

Dictator regimeGeen famile bedrijfRespectloosOnvriendelijk

Blij dat ik er weg ben

Blij dat ik er weg ben

Último recurso

Se não ouver outra.... Terá que ser esta carros muito velhos, toda gente estraga, sempre oficina, colegas, salvo um ou outro, resto é escumalha
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Work outside USA

Not particularly happy with going to Columbia going undercover work was Satisfaction great. Meet with a lot of interesting people Was not great being away from family

Cuisinier

Bonne ambiance fans un carre de travail detendu j ai occupe pendant 6 ans le poste de cuisinier et de pizzaiolo quand il fallait depanner en pizzeria

Boa empresa

Empresa de peso a nível mundial, responsável. Se surgir uma nova oportunidade estarei sempre disponível para ouvir
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Good

Thank you. This job has a very good enviyorment. The bad thing it has is that u need to be bending over alot scanning boxes and if you do it for a long period of time your back is going to suffer. Other than that everything is Good.

Intern Program wasn't fulfilling

It got to the point where I didn't know what I was doing and they were too busy to help/it was very difficult for me to grasp. It did however, teach me that I am not good at that kind of position so that's a plus I guess. But overall, they didn't teach me much about engineering.

Long hours - small pay - management terriable

Management is the worst as they come , force there sub contractors endless hours . Time management and communications is out ther window. Pay is extremely low for a sub contractor , most contractors would not be able to take home a wage let alone a profit. As most business atf are out for only them if you stand up they just get the next victim .

Honestly none

Hours - low pay- poor management -
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Mostly women work here as production, sort, quality control, the docks. A lot of unnecessary drama, a lot of favoritism.

I would not recommend anyone to go to this company. Especially if the people applying to this job, are looking for advancement, or a fair salary. You will not find it here. At least not in the warehouse positions. All the money is made in upper management.

Aspetti positivi

If you don't like to work, this is a great place to work.

Aspetti negativi

If people don't like to work, they don't.

Bon travaille mais commerciaux 👎

Bonne entreprise bonne entente avec tout les salariés dans les bureaux le PDG et la PDG nickel mais les commerciaux aieeeee

Any

I like working as a team, when I used to work at TNT we used to always work as a team and also the booses were good. At ATF I was getting good money but it was a tough job TBH I love the workers there and it was a good job get to see different places every day.

Any

excelent place to work.

Atf is a stable place to work. has a lot to offer. I have been at this comany for 2 year. Awsome place to work and excelent benifits. i am currently seeking for a morning shift job due to my home schedual.

Paid lunch.

retirement plan, health insurance, 401k, paid vacations
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Friendly and more like a family everyone helps everyone out when help is needed and some of the bosses are really cool to talk to and to train you as well

Aspetti positivi

A lot of hours and great reciews

Aspetti negativi

Some people are really rude
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Little Friendship company with hard worker colleague

I established my own company with two of my best friends in 2004, all the time since 2004 we try to find the various ways to being active and seeking for new knowledge. It's not fair if I want to say something good about my own company, but I'm sure that we have been successful in all of our projects.

chef d équipe

l employeur lui meme m a formé a se métier de pyloniste ,donc que du positif le concernant , l entourage comme dans toute grosse entreprise a revoir

des pros

manque de considération

Great Culture at the branch due to the Manager

cold calling, meetings with potential clients for Preferred supply aggreements, cordells and distribution to other sales reps, Too many suppliers of our product in Sth East QLD The autonomy and freedom to do what you have to do to get the job done

Job Security

Non Stimulating Product

Operations Research & Management Specialist

The main focus was to develop a state-of the-art modeling P.C. based program for Mortgage Banks. I learned that meeting persons face-to face is a great way to build trust and forge a long lasting relationship.

Aspetti positivi

Working with the programs to see come to life was Awesome!

The are only so many Mortgage Banks
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Not a good place to work

The typical day would be very quite with barley any clients to do, this meant you could get sent home early which would decrease the amount you got paid. Also no commission was arranged after being told it would be. It was a lovely place to work at for the first couple of months and then you started getting treated like the other member of staff which wasn't good. There was no contract and no security of keeping the job. I learnt a lot by working here but it wasn't a good environment and I left as I wasn't treated nice at all.

bad pay
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso ATF. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva