Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

BMW recensioni

Titolo
Tutte
Località
Tutte
Stai visualizzando tutte le 2.997 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
La gestione dell'azienda è precisa e scrupolosa. Si sta bene.
Ambiente lavorativo
You are just temporary for 5 years or your life at BMW mini I would suggest if stay here until you have enough money for your goals and then leave .
Yearly bonus
3,0
Ambiente lavorativo
Overall, an exciting and energetic place. My role as a systems/data migration tech was limited to set piece tasks. Still, beautiful facilities. Just wish I had a golf cart to get around...
Friendly work place
Too short contract
Ambiente lavorativo
I've been with this company for over a decade and all in all it has been a very positive experience. Working on luxury automobiles can be very challenging at times. But the management team and crew at the dealership keep everything moving forward and support me in getting the job done. Hours can be long depending on the workload but you are well compensated for your effort. And putting in the extra effort doesn't go unnoticed. Also they've thrown in some after work fun times with the crew to show appreciation for all the hard work. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a serious career in the automotive industry.
Aspetti positivi
Good support system, good environment, hard work is rewarded.
Aspetti negativi
Long hours, strenuous work, poor health insurance.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
Working for BMW is a pleasure. The brand is the epitome of luxury and the dealership strives for excellence. Employees are valued and management places great emphasis on open lines of communication. Highly recommend working here!
Aspetti positivi
On site food options, staff is welcoming and friendly, many company-wide functions and events.
none!
Ambiente lavorativo
So many things to be said,this is it in a nut shell I enjoyed working there!! The pay could be more ,but in all the people create the work place , most everyone was great to work with!
Ambiente lavorativo
Here’s your desk, computer and training modules now sink or swim. Absolutely 0 mentoring from the store manager. Terrible for someone new to the industry
Ambiente lavorativo
Decent pace to work , job can be stressful at times . Provided training and promotion . Depends on what dealership you go to . Bmw is a premium dealer .
Ambiente lavorativo
Nicht besonders schnelles Unternehmen, alles geht ziemlich langsam und lässt sich nur schwer ändern. Viele Sachen werden unnötig gemacht, also eine relativ gute Entlohnung für sehr wenig Arbeit
Ambiente lavorativo
Managers are super nice. Pay is horrible. Geneva does not care for you they just want money do not care how hard you work. They don’t even notice you.
Steal your money
3,0
Ambiente lavorativo
None i really like bmw. The work js hard but thw pay is good. I like the workers most of all. They were reallg organized and good workera. I loved it...
Ambiente lavorativo
Gerentes despreparados, falta de comunicação, falta de treinamento adequado, deslocamento muito longe, principalmente na época de alta temporada.
Aspetti positivi
Refeição na empresa, VA, Transporte fretado.
Cobrança
Ambiente lavorativo
Great place to work, great market to be in. I wouldn’t trade it for most things lol. Must be a hard worker in order to see the fruits. Love the brand.
Pay
Attrition
Ambiente lavorativo

I enjoyed working at BMW from the very first day I started. Everyone was super welcoming and super nice even considering how nervous I was. My supervisor was so helpful even when she had her own work to do and felt overwhelmed herself. Everyone i worked with always made it obvious if I ever needed anything that all I had to do was ask.
Free lunch, free coffee
Aspetti negativi
N/A didnt work there long enough to know
Ambiente lavorativo
BMW is a good place to work for. Nice office. Nice cars. It is hit hard by the pandemic, which is understandable. People are let go but good severance packages are offered.
Ambiente lavorativo
Bei und für BMW zu arbeiten macht sehr viel Spaß und motiviert einen immer weiter an seine Grenzen und darüber hinaus zu gehen. Die Kollegen in den Fachabteilungen sind sehr nett und hilfsbereit und auch die Vorgesetzten sind sehr entspannt und haben für jede Angelegenheit ein offenes Ohr.
Ambiente lavorativo
Their are people from all over that works there. It can be a good place to work if you come there ready to work and do your best. It has its ups and downs at times.
Nice cafeteria and a Starbucks
Short breaks for the 12 hour shifts
1,0
Ambiente lavorativo
Since all of the changes as of January, they’ve taken so many things from us. Overtime, paid lunch, holiday Accrual, family day, benefits, and broken promises of making up for it by paying out vacation on holidays. There will be more and more taken away over time while adding more responsibilities.
Aspetti negativi
Everything is taken away from you
Ambiente lavorativo
The company is undergoing change in it's management systems however, the culture of patronage is still very entrenched. Without any informal personal comnections, you wont grow. Production staff usually remains in their roles for over 10 years. There still remains a lot of uneducated people with lots of power.
Fair salary, great brand
Aspetti negativi
No growth, highly political, food subsidy discontinued, unskilled leadership in production, High nepotism.
1,0
Ambiente lavorativo
When going to management with an issue. It gets dismissed
Wanted to progress my knowledge and widen my achievements and learn new things.. it gets dismissed. Yet new staff seem to get everything that they ask for .

The workshop lads are great to work with.

Unfortunately the after sales team and the sales team not so great
Ambiente lavorativo
One of the best companies I have worked for, as well as great compensation plans. I am still friends with people from my office as well as my manager!
Aspetti positivi
You can make a lot of money
Aspetti negativi
You work a lot of hours.