Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti BMW per Client Advisor

Titolo
Località
70 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 3.013 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
I have been a Client Advisor (salesperson) for 6+ years. As a young college graduate, I started off making more than I had ever made elsewhere and I was thrilled. I have continued making more and more each year. For the past few years, I have been right up there with the veterans, often outselling them. I spend 50-60+ hours a week here. I receive calls after hours and on my day off, if I get my day off. I often have to work my day off because I either have a client coming in or because the dealership comes up with all sorts of BS like it is the last week of the month, it is the first week of the month, your day off is Christmas so you don't get your scheduled day off, etc. Speaking of holidays, the only holidays we have off are Christmas Day and Thanksgiving. I work every Saturday. I often have to tell my family and friends "Sorry, I can't!" when invited. I do understand this is a retail job and Saturdays are often required. I feel I would be a more productive employee and be able to be a better salesperson to our clients if I had a little more time to myself and with my family. I get one week paid and one week un-paid vacation, while our *service department* gets 3 weeks paid vacation and one week un-paid. No matter how long I work here, I get no more vacation time. At this point, though I have made a lot of money and have been successful, I wish I had never worked here. I have become accustomed to a certain income but can no longer accept the time I have to devote to this job. Some things are just more important than money, and because of this I am seeking employment - altro...
Ambiente lavorativo
Cut throat car sales dealer just like all the others!!!! Better off doing any other types of sales!!! People were cold and heartless. Run the other direction!!
Ambiente lavorativo
Fine product. Acceptable hours. Management Always there with a helping hand. Encouragement abounds. Physical plant current and just remodeled. Excellent work environment. Ownership is unlike anything you could imagine. 401k anniversary bonuses, great Xmas party. 10 year anniversary trip to Florida. Never experienced anything like it anywhere else.
Ambiente lavorativo
The business has changed Soo much over the years. Change is usually good for advancement however, after going through several different management teams it can actually do more harm than good.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
Work life balance is horrible. CoWorkers are great, management loves to berate you and micromanage you. The customers and coworkers make the job bearable.
Ambiente lavorativo
really enjoy working with BMW since they have the best made vehicle out there. The product base is solid and the customers serious. No messing around. Lots of loyalty with the product, customers buy or lease or 3-6 years and remain loyal to the brand even though vehicles are expensive.
Ambiente lavorativo
The managers are very aggressive, often yelling at salespeople in sight of customers and in front of others. They're unprofessional with a frat boy mentality and zero leadership skill. This place is in serious need of Autonation corporate attention and replacing the entire management team. Maybe they'll finally be able to get the turnover below 110%.
Ambiente lavorativo
Working for BMW was very fun. Great product with a wonderful facility is a recipe for a fun and busy day on the job. Management for the time I was there, was helpful. As long as everyone is on the same page of “Take care of the customer and provide them with a peerless buying experience” it’ll go smoothly. Car sales isn’t your typical job. It requires a lot of people interaction and answering a lot of questions. Definitely something I will look back on for sure as I advance.
Ambiente lavorativo
Great working environment. Very little floor traffic mostly internet driven. Great bunch of guys and a great Management team. Sales floor was flooded with too many guys for the amount of traffic they had.
Ambiente lavorativo
Nothing about this place is honest. Other dealerships in the area treat employees way better. Call center sends people in on cars that are sold, gone, or just done exist.
Ambiente lavorativo
Mastered client accounts as well as excelling at product knowledge. Managed appointments and clients. Attended sales trainings and learned new sales techniques. Was a great place to work and have a good team environment as well to help me manage my individual goals.
Ambiente lavorativo
A typical day at work begins in the early morning and may last up until evening hours. This career has taught me multi-tasking and organizational skills
Ambiente lavorativo
When there are clients and your selling cars its fun. When its slow it gets boring and hard. Great team. If you can deal with clients you can wok here no problem.
Ambiente lavorativo
BMW is a great company to work for. No holidays off and a lot of sacrifices need to be made to produce. Self-improvement is vital to the job in order to stay ahead of the game with product knowledge and keeping tabs on clients who still need to make decisions.
Money, Health Insurance.
Aspetti negativi
No personal time, no holidays off.
Ambiente lavorativo
Great store, brand new , 3 years ago was rebuilt , Bmw is vey fun drive. Lost the great pay plan and incentives it had in recent past after all the new labor hourly laws came in and new pay plans went from great to not very good . Management changed and not as friendly like it was before.
Ambiente lavorativo
All the staff at BMW were great to work with! I found it a very uplifting and challenging workplace with opportunity to learn and grow. The ability to work with, and be mentored by, top-level management was a wonderful source of inspiration and I would highly recommend working with this quality organization.
Aspetti positivi
Rewarding work with incentives for achievement.
Aspetti negativi
Can require longer hours for higher level of achievement.
Ambiente lavorativo
I spent 18 years selling the BMW automobiles. I enjoyed interacting with the BMW buyers.The BMW driving schools were a blast. Sharing the BMW story was fun.
Cars
Limited Saturdays off
Ambiente lavorativo
You can make good money as a Cliebg Advisor at BMW. However, the quality of life is terrible. You sit around the dealership for hours and not allowed to work remotely.
Ambiente lavorativo
I have been with BMW a little while now. I have Learned so much about the automotive business. Being a team player and what it means to have a work family that cares for one another. We all have the same goal in mind that’s being successful.
Ambiente lavorativo
Internet sales-management support everyday-training programs were disciplined, frequent, and always well structured-also training was offered to every client advisor at a manufacturer’s facility every year.
Ambiente lavorativo
BMW of Chattanooga at first was a great place to sell cars. We had our own café in-store, so eating was never an issue if one was tied up working a deal for a customer.
Aspetti positivi
Big commissions, restaurant on-site.
Aspetti negativi
General manager was inexperienced.