Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti BMW per Customer Service Representative

Titolo
Località
40 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 3.012 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Every job has its pros and cons. The rewarding part of my job is helping out customers. Ive learned that you can make a friendship with the positive actions you make that help retaining clients and providing excellent costumer service.
Ambiente lavorativo
Good hours. Some overtime. Fellow employees easy to work with. Good benefits. Best part of job is being in a new BMW each day. Hardest challenge is working with people upset about car issues that I have nothing to do with. Takes public relations skills and patience.
Ambiente lavorativo
Amazing and dedicated collegues who are not given credit or cared for. Working enviroments are very poor. Constant technical issues not allowing collegues to provide the service that management keep talking about. PC's and chairs broken, no work life balance as expected to work 40hrs a week including majority of weekends. Poor wages for the work expected. HR unhelpful when issues were raised. Would not recommend to anyone.
Ambiente lavorativo
Staff and helpful and customers are pretty straight forward in regards to their requests, nothing to difficult of a task and friendly welcoming environment
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
This place was in constant change of Managers (New Cars, Used Cars) Sales Managers, Service Managers and General Managers. That was difficult for the employee because every manager had their own way of how to do things. In one year we had 7 different managers.
Ambiente lavorativo
It was a good company and the people were very nice. I was a team lead and I was able to help a lots of people which made me feel very pleasant. t was a good company and the people were very nice.
Ambiente lavorativo
I learned a lot from BMW with learning how to do titling and just helping many types of customers out with either billpay, the new company website troubleshooting, transferring titles and just helping customers with all types of issues.
Ambiente lavorativo
Enjoyed meeting new customers everyday and learning about consumer behaviour, new technology on cars. Hardest part is to convince a person to buy a luxury car beyond his budget
Ambiente lavorativo
Great people to work with, fun yet challenging work, never a dull moment-fast paced environment. Very focused on work/life balance and fun in the work place, team bonding
Great pay
clique-y
Ambiente lavorativo
Will not schedule emergency time off. Company always comes first. Life work balance not great. Training not adequate. Training is hard to view when displayed for the classroom.
Discounted lunches
Aspetti negativi
Management poor, High turnover rate, People not friendly, Before hire they lie to you about how friendly the people are, They stage things when new hires are in training.
Ambiente lavorativo
the people that I have met while working there was the best part, everyone is like s big family that you'll work with. overall I'm glad I was able to meet the people that I have worked with and create relationships.
Ambiente lavorativo
Working here has shown me what bad customer service is. I left as they were that horrid to customers... they should not use Allianz... the management laugh and place customers on loudspeaker... I left because they was laughing at man crying from the roof of hes car in a deep puddle. They took extra long ordering recovery just to keep themself humoured. They need kind hearted people.
Triple pay on christmas
Working on christmas
Ambiente lavorativo
Never have I ever hated a job more then this they took over and didn't give me my raise I was promised they lowered my commission even though we were making more money and the parts manager is the worst human being alive no boss has the right to treat his employees the way the John the parts manager does
Ambiente lavorativo
The working environment was friendly, efficient, fixed working hours, 5.5 working days. The most enouyable part of the job was that we were always able to work as a team to accomplish all the deadlines given to us.
Ambiente lavorativo
BMW Financial Services is a great place to work and I have loved working here. They look after their staff, including the benefits with the role. I do however feel we are not always listened to in the role which causes issues down the line. They are not as pro-active as they should be for a well-known brand
Good benefits
behind the times
Ambiente lavorativo
I was love in bmw everything is great time management and cow workers -.... are the best I had good time respectful I miss every body all BMW employee
Ambiente lavorativo
Everyone works closely together to support one another, many very intelligent and talented people on all teams, lack of mobility can be evident at times but overall a fair employer
Team work
Moiblity
Ambiente lavorativo
The work environment is great, and they treat their employees well. Very updated offices, in house cafeteria and gym, and doctor. Corporate lease program is great. If you want to move up, you have to stand out amongst hundreds, and kiss up a bit to get there.
Ambiente lavorativo
Culture is poor, no job security, huge expectation from management to do more for less, terrible wages with no benefits, HR department dont care about people. Dont even consider a job with BMW Financial Services, you'll regret it.
Ambiente lavorativo
this is not a real job, just took info off my resume and will not let me pass with out putting something in this box. Just took words off my resume. Do not use this!
Ambiente lavorativo
BMW is great company to work for I have been a contractor for almost 8 years now which is the reason why I am considering moving. I am happy with the culture here though.
  1. Customer Service Representative