Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti BMW per Production Associate

Titolo
Località
111 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 3.013 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
The work can be challenging and is definitely repetitive. However, the benefits and pay are worth the challenge. People will help newer associates when asked.
Low cost benefits
Short breaks
Ambiente lavorativo
Do not sacrifice your life for this. The "old times of good pay" are far gone. On your feet for 10+ hours on top if concrete. There is nothing ergonomic as it was 10 years ago, but now all the equipement is out dated.
Ambiente lavorativo
You are just temporary for 5 years or your life at BMW mini I would suggest if stay here until you have enough money for your goals and then leave .
Yearly bonus
Ambiente lavorativo
This is a very intense workout job and you have to walk so far to get where ever you are going . When you quit they keep calling you to come back everyone say they would love to work there but when they start they quit in about a month so that says alot
Decent pay
Aspetti negativi
It will break your body down
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
I have been a BMW employee for 3 years just got fired 2 weeks ago. BMW does not care about their employees only handle conflict once out of hand. I went to a section leader and HR for year prior to my incident with an associate I ended getting fired once situation out of control I started new job week ago I'm more at peace great Management.
Good pay
Poor Management
Ambiente lavorativo
The people where very nasty once you finish training , yet the pay and advancement should be sooner then 2years this was not a safe environment I was almost hurt twice by an employee and they did nothing to keep me safe with the fake no violence policy yeah right that’s a joke
Ambiente lavorativo
I enjoy working there. It’s a great company to work for. Management is somewhat cool but professional about there position. Would recommend people to work there. Especially the young people.
Ambiente lavorativo
great culture, flexible environment, constantly changing job roles, easy to learn on the job, a place to build co-worker relationships, fair management team.
Ambiente lavorativo
The say the want quality but they push us for quantity. They care about the number we make over the actual product i have seen it many times. They do their best to make sure the company comes first and not the worker.
Ambiente lavorativo
BMW is great place to work for anyone that does not have a family. They offer great benefits and pay but treat their employees poorly. I don’t plan on ever returning back there.
Ambiente lavorativo
No support, cant use restroom ever, horrible working environment. Manger who's never there. Horrible people. No respect. Dont come in here unprepared....
Ambiente lavorativo
I liked working there. The jobs are not that hard once you learn it. Great employees. lots of respect. The benefits are great. I learned a lot at BMW.
Ambiente lavorativo
Good benefits, poor management. The people make the job, the pay keeps you there, but you will want to leave! Promotions happen all the time, but sometime it's more about who you know.
Ambiente lavorativo
Overall this is a good place to work. Great people that work well together to accomplish the end g6which is to build a quality automobile for the world.
Pay
Traffic
Ambiente lavorativo
I was working at the MINI plant Depending on what role you are given the job can vary. I was place on the production line. The work was fast paced and sometimes stressful. You had to fit numerous parts to a car every 66 seconds. Its a lot harder than it sounds but you do get used to it. From that point you just need to find a way to keep your mind occupied as you can easily go slightly insane from the solitude. You work 2 hours 45 minutes non stop, have 30 minutes break, then work 2 hours 15 minutes, have a 15 minute break, and then push through the 1 hour and 45minutes to finish. The wage however is incredible for any unqualified worker. it takes about a year or so to hit full wage but when you do its around £32,000 a year.
Great money
Aspetti negativi
The work is mental torture
Ambiente lavorativo
Following crew of the Space Shuttle, providing Fire & Safety services and rescue squad in case of emergencies, Worked on fire protection systems on-site Service & inspections of fire protection equipment
Ambiente lavorativo
Enjoy working there. Ready for something different . Always room for advancement, in all fields. People are friendly and very helpful. Learned how to inspect vehicles and look for repairs that are needed.
Ambiente lavorativo
Even after 9-10 years of service they can get rid of you without any good reason. Very bad employers and managers. Full of stress but the pay is unmatchable. Not even accountants get paid what BMW pays. So yes all the problems above are worth it.
Ambiente lavorativo
Great company to work for. Advancement opportunities from within the company. Competitive Wages. Good healthcare benefits. Fast pace environment. Uniform allowance
Ambiente lavorativo
The only thing I dislike is how long it takes to get hired on. $18 an hour is not enough to live off of when you’re a single parent. You have to be there making the same pay for 3 years before you work towards top pay. Working 12 hours is was a little tiring, but the schedule was great in the paint shop. I would still be there if my sitter hadn’t stop keeping my son.
Ambiente lavorativo
You are overworked and underpaid, job advancement is very little. Corruption is the order of the day, jobs for pals is rampant. Academic excellence and hard work is overlooked over "yes man".