Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti BMW per Technician

Titolo
Località
58 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 3.012 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Not the best. The money wasn't too good and management was very inexperienced. However, the location was really good. The BMW family were very family oriented.
Ambiente lavorativo
I've been with this company for over a decade and all in all it has been a very positive experience. Working on luxury automobiles can be very challenging at times. But the management team and crew at the dealership keep everything moving forward and support me in getting the job done. Hours can be long depending on the workload but you are well compensated for your effort. And putting in the extra effort doesn't go unnoticed. Also they've thrown in some after work fun times with the crew to show appreciation for all the hard work. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a serious career in the automotive industry.
Aspetti positivi
Good support system, good environment, hard work is rewarded.
Aspetti negativi
Long hours, strenuous work, poor health insurance.
Ambiente lavorativo
The Service Manager at the time was John Haller. He had the detail department in shambles..He literally let a outside vender dictate changes in the detail department. He demoted the long time detail Manager and let some punk kid take her place then cut the hours of another long time detail employee. (Which was racially motivated.).Then set up another older black employee to be fired..i cant speak on how it is now but i doubt its much better..i heard a salesman i know is racist is back working there. Stay far away.
weekly pay
everything else
Ambiente lavorativo
I’ve been working for BMW of Rockville formally known as VOB Bmw for 10 years now and all I can say is we went from a family owned and operated business to a massive corporate company. Everyone now fends for themselves and will throw you under the bus to make an extra dollar. The management are puppets being controlled by the owner and the owner has to be one of the most stingy person alive. You are just a number to profit from and nothing more.
Aspetti negativi
Pay, lack of benefits, horrible management.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
Know your product. Be proud of the product. Love what you do have a passion for your work otherwise it's just a job and you wil not enjoy it. Always Cary on studying as the product improves.
Aspetti positivi
Every day it's something new
Hard work
Ambiente lavorativo
This company is a good company to work for I enjoyed the time I worked there and I hope to one day go back and work there in the near future because I enjoyed my time
Ambiente lavorativo
BMW of north America is awesome, but it is run by Autonation which can be a different story.as a technician you will need to adapt to new changes at all times.
Ambiente lavorativo
Great company and business but I no longer desire to be flat rate. There is a constant drive that you are going to loose money and the mental impact of that can and will reflect in the quality of work that is produced.
Ambiente lavorativo
This is a poorly managed plant that contradicts itself constantly. I'm in maintenance and I don't even come close to working on things. This is a make cars mentality.
Ambiente lavorativo
potential to be fantastic all round garage with proper management a shame they do not value the staff and retention rate is 40% it is a big problem that is ignored at this site
Ambiente lavorativo
great pay great benefits , but supervisor not all of them in my deparment rude not ethic at all and lots of favoritism and racist that's how i feel about it now after working 20+ years for the company
Aspetti positivi
good company is base in salary and benefits
favoritism descrimination no ethics
Ambiente lavorativo
Just pay attention to your work area..listen for horns.. always were your protective gear..be at your area at the beginning of the shift.. make sure u work hard
Ambiente lavorativo
The treatment of technicians it must inprove from the dealers and get the right management who understands the product and respect technicians send technicians to training equal
Ambiente lavorativo
Excellent group of technicians to work with. Small group that genuinely cares for one another. The atmosphere was very calm with a focus on customer satisfaction and performing tasks the correct way, the first time, every time. Almost sad to have left the company.
Ambiente lavorativo
Bmw Abudabi motors is a good company world second largest Bmw showroom they are following and maintaining rules very good 2500 people are working here with no problem but this company was not given job security terminating with out reasons
Aspetti positivi
Food accommodation transportation company provides
8 hours duty + overtime
Ambiente lavorativo
Disappointed with the attitude of the management. I went there with the intention of being there for the long haul however, after a short period of time I came to the conclusion that all Barretts BMW are after is paying as little as possible. When I approached my after sales manager about being fast tracked to master technician as recommended by the BMW training centre iat Wokefield Park, Reading I was told that they had enough master technicians already.I felt this was unacceptable and left shortly afterwards.
Aspetti positivi
Good brand and decent workshop
Aspetti negativi
Very low basic salary. Lack of progression opportunities
Ambiente lavorativo
BMW as a company is fantastic, let down in my opinion by a select few of the retailers or more specifically some of the management. however if you are willing to learn, progress and achieve you can 100% benefit with BMW.
Ambiente lavorativo
Long days, poor schedule, management makes you feel like your lucky to work there and that you are easily replaceable. Decedent pay but not what they make it seem like.
Car lease program
Aspetti negativi
short breaks and lunches, poor culture, poor managment
Ambiente lavorativo
no much rush. one work at one time. can leave on time . good team. self motivating environment. can go out at urgent situations. can have leaves under permission.
Ambiente lavorativo
All in all, not a bad place to work and the salary for a qualified technician is one of the highest for this job role, especially for senior technicians and master technicians. Patience essential as there are a lot of hoops to jump through just to get the job done.
Plenty of help available
Aspetti negativi
Nothing is straight forward or simple
Ambiente lavorativo
If it’s slow you can go around and ask other employees for help and they’ll find something for you to do. Everyone that works there is really friendly and they accept you right away when you join the team!