Carbon60

RilevanzaValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 36 recensioni

Nothing to say

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Not happy with the help from carbon 60 did not help with getting me transfer to another department due allergy reaction on silicon based work and had leve the job

I really like it here

I have been with the business for just under a year and I have been given an opportunity to change environments and industries. It's all for the better. The training is 10/10, it was very easy for me to understand the engineering and technical industries, I was given plenty of 121 support since day 1. The job is not easy, but the money is really good and targets are very achievable. There are many career opportunities and if you're good an reach targets, you will get promoted. I love it!

Aspetti positivi

training, experienced mentors, career path, casual dress, hybrid working, flexible working hours

Aspetti negativi

sometimes long hours, but you get them back as time off

A disgrace

3 interviews for different roles I never asked for, paperwork kept getting lost , start date was a joke , passed from person to person throughout the process, got a call at least daily for a month with issues they had. Unprofessional and very poor

No problems so far

I've worked for carbon60 as a labourer and haven't had a problem. Always get a text on a Friday to make sure everything is going ok. Loving every minute of working here up to now and can't see any problems arising if carries on like it is.

Decent pay

None up to now
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Really bad company promising things that don’t exists.

Didn’t pay me for the work I did, they told me it was a temp to perm position. Then when I started I found out they was hiring for the position and I was just someone to cover whilst they found someone permenant. Lied to me knowing the circumstances I was under and I would not believe a word they say. As a recruiter you should always be honest! People have children to feed and families!!!! You shouldn’t lie for your own benefit!!

None.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Carbon60 and PQMS training.

Carbon60 kept cancelling my training program and when I finally got to do it. It was cut short and was online training without notice. The trainer at PQMS was very unorganised and late. The final test was late to due not enough computers and all the questions on the test was never taught. It’s a lottery if you get good questions or bad. In my case I got the bad questions which was never taught by PQMS.

Free hotel and dinner

Unorganised trainers

Growing company. Focus on Growth and Revenue

Carbon60 in an up an coming company in the IT sector. While the company has great potential the Management team still run the company like it is a mom and pop shop. They say work life balance but there is none. Get the work done with the least amount of people regardless of how much you work. Little to no support from management. 40+ work week is the norm. Growth is based on who you know not on your productivity. Co-workers are a great group of people trying to keep there head above the water.

Free Lunch, good benefits

Long hours. Little support
Questa recensione è stata utile?

For my first agency, I’m impressed

I don’t see what all the bad reviews are about? I’m solely reviewing Carbon60, and how they treated me during my work. I was cleaning at Royal Mail, the managers and supervisors were awful, I was treated awfully during my stay, the warehouse was absolutely disgusting at times (E.G. the toilets). It was horrible.My agency were one of the positives about working there. Carbon60 were so supportive, always getting in touch to see how I am. So easy to talk to. I have no complaints with Carbon60, my complaints go straight to Royal Mail.

Aspetti positivi

Reliable, easy to talk to, helpful agency

Aspetti negativi

Couldn’t see agency face to face, all through phone or email
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Management doesn't care or listen to your problems

carbon60 are only out for themselves as long as they have people on they books and they can provide them work they just leave you to your oen devices, if you don't drive they don't have no trust in anyone when they start a job on the first day you have to meet them at there offices so they can carry you to the job

Aspetti negativi

don't care about your wellbeing

No support at all

2 years on and still waiting for my employment agreement. They ignore my calls and emails until they want me!! Totally unprofessional and unlikely to help in most situations unless they are to blame.

No support

Friendly people

I liked working here, friendly people and good flexibility. Could do with more free parking but there is plenty of local paid parking within a 10 minute walk. Shame Covid came along to spoil it.

Physically tiring

Long days - 12 hr shift and on your feet all day. Good bunch of workmates, easy to get on with and helpful. Moving aircraft panels around large factory site on dedicated trolleys. Some forklift work

Shift pattern - 4 days on and 4 days off

Lot of walking - 15 to 17 miles on a busy shift
Questa recensione è stata utile?

would'nt work for them again

partly lost my job due to covid 19 and the manager of the contractor, carbon 60 was not interested in placing me on the furlough system, so I have been left with no job and claiming universal credit. Will never work for this shower of sh--e again.

Liers

I start working 2 weeks ago, I should get paid every week but I did not. The first week they told me that I've gaved the wrong card details ( account number and sort code ) and I have to wait till the next friday(pay day) The second week they paid me 153£ for 22 h . 153£÷22h = 6.95£/h when I should have 9.33/h . And now they told me to wait until monday for the rest of the money (33h)

Commenta

– 23 aprile 2020
Hi,Thank you for leaving us this feedback, and I'd like to apologise for your negative experience. Please can you send us more details of this to enquiries@carbon60global.com so that we can investigate further? Kind regards,Alys

Great to work for

Working with other people and showing new employees what to do when they started working there. Cleaning all areas including offices, kitchen areas and toilets. All staff members were good to work with.

Terrible Experience

Offered a job at Airbus through Carbon 60. Had at least 3 Monday start dates that were always cancelled Sunday evening. Tons of emails offering various explanations. Do not pay upfront for a DBS check or Post office documentation verification. Basically all a bit of a con do not trust these people with your details or career.

Commenta

– 4 dicembre 2019
Hi,Thank you for leaving us this feedback, and I'd like to apologise for your negative experience. I understand that Airbus clearance levels mean that there are often delays in start dates, and I appreciate how frustrating this must be.I believe this issue has now been resolved, but if you have any further comments or questions please don't hesitate to contact us on enquiries@carbon60global.com.Kind regards,Alys

A good agency to work for

Mainly a good agency to work with. Supplied me with plenty of work at various companies in Banbury. Would work with them again. A lot better tan many other agencies.

Mainly paid on tine

Pay could be higher

dicrimination fake

discrimination act rude pick choose ethnicity fake advertsing time waster very racist .terrible bad attitude racisim terrible fake advertising rude liers

Good company

Good company, good and caring management good salary and location I really enjoyed working with them I was quite sad when my contract ended. Really good people
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Poor Management with no care for staff members wellbeing.

I have experienced poor "management" multiple times. Managers make you feel like your opinions don't count and any concerns raised by members of staff are ignored. The attitude of the management team is "get on with it, if you don't like it just leave" due to this many members of staff have been in tears as they are under extreme pressure due to the workloads with no compassion or solutions by management. Pay is extremely poor in relation to the responsibility and the workload with hardly any progression opportunities. The company needs to have a look at the true happiness of their staff instead of just focusing on profits and future deals.

Conference

Awful management by all.

Mordern day slaver

Do not work for this company they do not pay money that is owed for hours done they are little better then a common thief avoid at all costs. I have been trying time after time to get the money they owe me with no joy

Slavery
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Carbon60. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva