Diamond Group
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Diamond Group recensioni

Titolo
Tutte
Località
Tutte
Stai visualizzando tutte le 10 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
very busy office workplace. Sometimes too boring and regularly working under pressure. Working hours are fine but organisation and procedures are too complicated for very simple things
salary on time
Ambiente lavorativo
They pay you when they want, also you can never get a straight answer on how much you should get paid. They let other employers steal your money, the GM’s know that this is being done and do nothing!!! This place is a joke!!!!!!!
Ambiente lavorativo
Not a good place to work for. Management is bad to work for and dont follow company rules or regulation. Management does not care about the employee .
Health care n pay
Ambiente lavorativo
Very Busy days! Worked under compliance of The Department of Homeland Security and worked closely with them on a daily basis. This was the corporate office for Texas and also New Mexico. There were 3 cities with offices- approximately 390 officers whose files were updated continually. My position was to update and make sure that documents were current and make managers aware of upcoming expirations of various documents and other items. I maintained 3 large spreadsheets for each area as well as hard files corresponding. Homeland Security personnel/police officers, made monthly audits on my files. Also, in accordance with Department of Public Safety and Department of Homeland Security, compiled new officer packets for submissions while researching any information they needed and also for existing officers.

I learned an enormous amount and enjoyed my job!

Hardest part, was the large amounts of paper work to get the information in spreadsheets and into hard files.

Self-satisfaction of completing my work most enjoyable part of job and working with Dept. Homeland Security.

Management - ok - worked independently
Grear Pay
Noisy
Ambiente lavorativo
Work place is ok but the Our CEO never listen us if any thing wrong with our management he always trust in archery even that effect on sale promotions and more activity.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
5,0
Ambiente lavorativo
I honestly am grateful and appreciative to Diamond Group for giving me my first opportunity in Property management. My favorite thing was the freedom they gave me to make decisions base on my knowledge and experience. They trusted me and my recommendations.
Aspetti positivi
Entrusted me with making decisions
No benefits
Ambiente lavorativo
Şirket diye birşey yok dolandırma maksatlıdır geleni alıyorlar erkeklerden para istiyorlar kızları ytaciz ediyorlar büro dedikleri Gerede çökmüşler dükkan kontratları dahi yok şirket diye birşey hiç yok
Dolandırıcilar
Dolandıricilar
2,0
Ambiente lavorativo
No such thing as a typical day, one day you could be all day in the warehouse preparing shipments, then the next you could be going to Scotland early in the morning.
Iv learned a lot from picking and packing to office management.

The hardiest part is probably the hours you can be working very long hours.

Management are good to get on with and friendly
Aspetti positivi
can drive to Europe some times
very long hour's
Ambiente lavorativo
# some one injured in site
# do any thing seriously and prompt.

# cooperative.

# sincere and cooperative.

# piling.

# get together
table discussion
use full
5,0
Ambiente lavorativo
machinery maintenance is enjoyable work. i learn more in this department. my co-workers are very friendly.
free lunchs
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!
Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Diamond Group. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!
Valutazione complessiva