EY
4.0 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

EY recensioni

UtilitàValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 7,993 recensioni

Ambiente lavoro competitivo

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Ambiente lavorativo molto competitivo, il referente del gruppo ingiustificatamente troppo oppressivo oltre che stressato, impattando sull'operato degli operatori negativamente, che oltre a gestire lo stress dell'interlocutore era costretto a gestire anche quello del proprio referente. Nel complesso però, molto utile l'opportunità lavorativa.

Buoni pasto

Aspetti negativi

Stroppi cambi turno, e doppio turno

Good learning environment

Good learning environment, but very stressful environment. Deadline driven environment as well. Favoritism was an issue, trainees were not treated equally, which was very demotivating.

Aspetti positivi

Study leave and support for board exams.

Questa recensione è stata utile?

Great organization to work for

People are great. You can learn any tech you want since udemy is free. Good compensation for the role. And bonus is also good its more for people with less experience.

Work life balance. People

productive and fun

working here is really fun. I get to do what I want and come in when I want to. the manager is a great guy and as long as you do the work by the end of the day, there are no issues.

free lunch

Questa recensione è stata utile?

Great place to learn and grow, low compensation and terrible work-life balance

EY provides it's employees with great opportunities to learn. I had access to to so many advanced courses, management was willing to fund my certifications, and the company policy was flexible enough to allow one to work in a field that they are suited to.Get ready for daily overtime and work on weekends. Need to be available on call 24/7. Compensation is low for the amount of work and standard of living. Need to be available to travel as and when requirements appear

Aspetti positivi

Subsidized lunch/dinner, Great culture, good teams, flexible enviornment

Aspetti negativi

Long hours, low compensation, sudden travel
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Stressful and Demotivating

There are lots of operational challenges in EY GDS. They don’t invest on talent, hr, Lnd teams. It’s all given to the managers. All the communication happens in numbers and the leadership put lot of pressure on the people to get their numbers. Well being is last concern as you can’t get increments by showing my team is having good balance. Ey has lots of initiatives, that help them sell on social media.. but due to constant stress people rarely gets benefits out of these.

Brand

Aspetti negativi

Long hours, ad hoc responsibilities

Extra year of college

I consider it an extra year of college. Good experience but no work life balance and meh salary. I don't have much time for anything, have to work on weekends and on national holidays, but experience is pretty good.

Aspetti positivi

Experience, good to start at

Aspetti negativi

Salary and work life balance

totally depends on client

too many formalities which will take away 4 hours of your job daily and will lead to overtime.stress of timelinesno team work its a solo job in most cases

Aspetti positivi

free to work from anywhere ..hr policies are held high

Aspetti negativi

11 hours average work.. stress of delivery ..no help..life changes in every project
Questa recensione è stata utile?

A great place to start your career

If you're a chartered accountant and looking to start your career then EY is the best place to do so. The culture of EY is the best of all big 4 firms.

Tough place to work in

I have worked in EY for more than 7 years in Assurance. The learning experience was very good in the first three years despite way too much work. However, with change in scenario, new management and global integration, situation is pretty bad. Too much work less staff, office politics, very "local" behavior of a few partners, its no more a good place to work.

No work-life balance

Las personas ayudan mucho

Pasas tiempo sin proyecto y hay que hacer entrevistas internas para ser asignado a un proyecto nuevo lo cual me parece que no se maneja correctamente.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

One of my favourite companies

This was perhaps my favourite company but I do have to admit, it was mainly because of the colleagues, which could depend a lot floor to floor. But overall yeah I really liked it.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Ótima empresa para se iniciar uma carreira.

Ótima empresa para iniciar a carreira, mas como toda empresa de auditoria de grande porte, há problemas com relação ao equilíbrio entre vida profissional e pessoal.

Aspetti positivi

Refeição, alimentação, combustível, subsídio graduação e universidade corporativa.

Aspetti negativi

Equilíbrio entre vida pessoal e profissional.

Do your homework

Managers don't complete tasks and every release on selt help which is useless. Every job is too specialized to help mentor new employees. Spending hours on self help is what you want, this is the place for you.

Good 401k and pay

Aspetti negativi

No break working lunches, and the pay is si high you can't leave.

Mixed Feelings

The people you work with are mostly great. As a fresh grad, you will be working with people of the same age group and it feels like being back in university again. The relationships I've built here were a plus point. However, work life balance is poor to non-existent at times. Managers will contact you and expect you to work till the wee hours, even on weekends, especially during the peak period. Although EY has a good structure in place for your career progression, you will be under-compensated for the amount of time spent at work especially if you're in assurance. If work life balance and high salary is important to you, this is not for you. If you like a job that's fast-paced, constantly changing then go for it.

Aspetti positivi

Insurance coverage, OT meal expense, great people

Long hours, Low Salary
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Challenging working environment yet fulfilling

Challenging working environment yet fulfilling.Have some issue with OT payBut people are amazing and very considerate.Trainings were provided before you start to work

All benefits

Questa recensione è stata utile?

Excelente empresa te apoya en todo y el ambiente laboral es muy bueno

Excelente ambiente de trabajo la cultura muy buena y los encargados excelente

Aspetti positivi

Seguros de gastos médicos mayores y prestaciones superiores. A las de ley

Si

Okey

Nie jest zle, nie jest dobrze. Fajnie się pracowało
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Early pioneer in work/life balance, now lapped by others

What made E&Y distinct to me has now become common: laptops, remote tech support, written hybrid work arrangements. It's still a good place but doesn't stand out the way it once did.

Flexibility

Aspetti negativi

offshoring has hollowed out staff
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Overall it was a greate experience.

It was my first corporate company. I clearly understood what is corporate politics. Within 2 months 5-6 people resigned from my team. It is one of the best companies but, really worse when coming to individual teams and team managers. This is my personal experience.

Hard work lots of hours

You come in early in the morning, you go home late at night and in the middle you work your tail offMeet with clients and internal people. Travel a lot

Greatest company and people

work life balance
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso EY. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva