Flint Group
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Flint Group recensioni

Titolo
Tutte
Località
Tutte
Stai visualizzando tutte le 196 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Ho imparato tecniche di laboratorio,e a confrontarmi con gli altri colleghi
Buoni pasto, pause caffè
Ambiente lavorativo
I have been in the printing ink industry for over 40 years, last 10 with Flint Group, they are by far the worse company I have ever worked for, the company has no management structure. The upper management that runs the company has no concept how to put together a business plan to ensure growth. Basically, their business plan is what I call “The definition of insanity” doing the same things repeatedly and excepting different results. Their inability to understand the Offset market and what it takes to grow market share has led them to failure within the Offset market of printing. When Flint was family owned and they were an exceptionally good company and I sure the founder of this company Howard Flint is rolling over in his grave, for the complete failure of present-day management and state of his company as it stands today. I would never recommend anyone, even people I did not like to work for this company, I would also recommend anyone working for Flint Group to start looking for another job! This company, especially the CPS (Offset) division will not be in business by the end of the year unless it is sold, and they are up for sale!
Decent Pay & Benefits
Everything Else
Ambiente lavorativo
Company changed over the last three years.
Technical staff made redundant following the bringing in of Consultants.

It use to be a fun productive workplace, not anymore.

My last job role was new and had too many parts to it.

I had two bosses, never really sure how to split my time.

The company had changed with more influence on Lean Processes, and MDI meetings/Safe protocol/ Back to the Floor Audits etc.
None really
Aspetti negativi
Long Travel, no support, no appreciation
5,0
Ambiente lavorativo
Typical work day consisted of starting at 6am, gathering by batch tickets for the day. Safety checking all mixers, machinery and forklifts. Begin to mix batches that needed to be repackaged for shipment. Management was on top of things and very helpful.
Ambiente lavorativo
No job security and no training. People didnt want to take time to answer questions. Company going through a lot of internal issues as well as external issues.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
The overall business was good. They did not provide good training and "threw you to the wolves". They hired 4 new people, myself included, 1 quit and the 3 others have been "permanently furloughed" due to the virus.
Ambiente lavorativo
bad management, but people are nice to work, they need more comunications between shop floor and office. 2 shift work witch is good and plenty overtime.
Ambiente lavorativo
Seems to be standard manufacturing company with more complexity due to the volatility of the consumer packaing ink industry. Always changing, but staying the same.
Ambiente lavorativo
Worked here at the Dallas branch for almost 5 years. Was ok when I first started but over time got worse. People promoted within who do not deserve it at all. Ops Manager is lazy and undeserving of the position. Poorly ran operations. You can do better than this IMO
Ambiente lavorativo
Management is terrible. Treated as just a number. Way over worked. If you want to keep your mental health then stay way. 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Paid for overtime
Too many
Ambiente lavorativo
Over the past several months my department has undergone a lot of change in management, for the better! We are now given credit for what we do and our supervisors tell us thank you and talk to us with respect. Good place to work with great pay and benefits.
Ambiente lavorativo
I hated coming to work. The Supervisor do not like african americans . He only spoke to me when I made a mistake. The employees sit around and gossip . They dont hire on if you come threw as a temp. I bust my tail working. Nobody ever said good job. They acknowledged me by calling me the temp or the temp. If you made a simple mistakes they laughed at you for days. The workers is lazy.
Ambiente lavorativo
During my time at Flint Group I struggled with certain employees receiving favoritism. This ended up being the reason I left. The compensation and benefits were the only thing about this job that I liked.
Ambiente lavorativo
A empresa tinha uma grande fatia do mercado e trabalhava com força para atender seus clientes da melhor maneira possível. Após alguns anos , a qualidade do serviço e produto foi caindo.
Ambiente lavorativo
Work was easy but messy long hours and hot. The people are nice and fun to be around. But closed due to relocating. Good place to work just too far away for me
Good pay
Ambiente lavorativo
I should have taken my chances with being laid off as a supervisor instead of going to truck driving school, but only did it to keep my job with the company only to find out after the fact my supervisor job would have been safe.
Decent pay
Aspetti negativi
Not big on proper training before turning you loose
Ambiente lavorativo
I was laid off after 23 years of dedication.
While I enjoyed my duties, was worried if I’d have a job on a daily basis

The moral was low because upper management pushed you for lean manufacturing but never acknowledged good work.

If I could have given -0 responses. I would have.
Ambiente lavorativo
Salary was good, work environment was lacking. Expected to work 60+ hours a week and be available even while on vacation. Work safety was emphasized, but not unilaterally applied to spectrum of job duties.
Ambiente lavorativo
Be prepared to have abnormal stress every week basically for no reason other then the narcissistic customer who will blame you for their incompetent employees instead of addressing themselves
Aspetti positivi
Pay is decent but not worth the stability of your job
Narcissistic customer
Ambiente lavorativo
Management is clueless with limited resources to help. Supervision is a joke with hardly no experience in the business . Product always on back order. Plant manager only works 4 days a week
Employees
Ambiente lavorativo
Terrible place to work. I was trained on 3-4 different jobs. I was treated poorly due to my race. HR will not have your back. The production manager who's initials are AW will not have your back. I was lied to on several occasions regarding raises. They violate OSHA policies and the work environment is very unclean. Several of my co-workers had developed respiratory illnesses. I have been cussed out by my supervisor. PLEASE DO NOT WORK HERE!
Racist, Overworked
Pagina gestita dall'azienda
Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!
Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Flint Group. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!
Valutazione complessiva