Fuyao Glass America
2,6 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni su Fuyao Glass America

Ordina per

RilevanzaValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 339 recensioni

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
It’s a job. Don’t work here if you don’t want to get dirty. Pay is ok. Need more time off. Watch your back with coworkers and management. It is sweltering in the summer.

Pay

Many

Easy but bad management

Very easy work but you’re just another worker to them. If you’re a good worker they over work you, bad worker they replace you. Management had favoritism

Very Easy

Never work here

Worst company to ever work for it is very unorganized you will be disappointed don’t look to retire from high turn over rate and they don’t treat their employees hood like they are suppose to

It’s alright

I could use some more money truly that’s my only thing. 20 and up would be a nice start. Longer lunch and regular breaks would be a great addition instead of 15 and 30 mins make it 30 and 1 hr/45mins.

Aspetti negativi

Short breaks need more money
Questa recensione è stata utile?

It had so much potential

I joined Fuyao in November 2015 and left in October 2020. They had so many chances to get things right, but never did. It's your typical manufacturing job: You stand in one place doing one job for 8/10/12 hours per day, sometimes 6 or 7 days/week. I knew nothing about glass manufacturing when I joined, but if you're teachable, the Chinese techs will show you more than you ever thought you could learn about glass. In 6 years, I began to work more closely with the Assistant Manager and Director, so I got a glimpse into the management culture. It is draconian and exploitative. I saw several high-performing employees get stuck in a lower position because they were "too good to lose" at that position, so their opportunities and pay stagnated due to the pay schedule.The most enjoyable part of the job is easily the people you work with, but it's in a "we're all suffering through together" kind of way, while the most difficult part of the job will be the Chinese leadership and American supervision hovering over your shoulder waiting for you to make mistakes.

Aspetti positivi

Best health benefits I've ever had, A well-performing 401k, The people you work with are usually enjoyable, Keep your head down and your job is safe

Aspetti negativi

I've known people here who've worked 12hrs/day and 7days/week, Absolutely no consideration of work-life balance unless you're Asst Manager or higher, Taking on new contracts even though our department was at 40% manpower post-lockdown
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

It’s a job

You are a numbered employee. Very impersonal . Dangerous. Advancement is possible. The hours are long. A lot of mandatory overtime. Language barriers

Dangerous

Horrible

Terrible management, checks were always wrong. Too much drama among the employees. Management had its picks. Don't care for it's employees. They need to hire more mature employees.

Pay

Bad production

They don't care about you just numbers. Your health and safety IS NOT a priority. I would not recommend anyone working there. Especially people of color.

Aspetti negativi

Disrespectful to the workers of color, and no regard for our safety and work area.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Okay to work during winter

The management sucks badly it's ridiculous the problems that they create and expect the hard working employees to fix. And they definitely 👍 play favoritism towards certain people

Decent pay

Poor management 😢
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Its a good place to work for if you need money.

Its a good place to work for if you need money. Management is not so good. They will not value you as a asset just a warm body. They will let friends break rules that you cant. Not do work. Treat you any kind of way. Do not bother to complain to upper management, They will always side with management; That's how the Chinese work.

Pay is good

Aspetti negativi

No places to cool off, not covid friendly. bathrooms no ventilation
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Turn over rate.. job not stable

They don’t protect their employees They give out incorrect checked and if you’re not also calculating your check you will be shorted on your payThey punished me for doin too much overtime and for convincing others to do the same..
Questa recensione è stata utile?

generally speaking, it is ok

At first I don't think I could totally immersed into the culture of the factory since it is operated by other countries managers. But they do have their advantages, sometimes it gives me some sense of belonging.

salary is acceptable

safety and communication
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Great culture and management, competitive pays

An unique place to work indeed. Multi-culture collaborations are a given, pays are above average compare to other companies in the industry. They also provide very comprehensive paid trainings to ensure your success. Be patient and you will be rewarded.

Aspetti positivi

Competitive pays and benefits, promotion from within

Fast-paced environment
Questa recensione è stata utile?

The HR Director didn't explain the benefits well to me There was no good to that company .

I didn't like the company. It was terrible! I just didn't like how things were ran. The benefits wasn't explained to me directly. I worked all types of OT and it did nothing for me.

Aspetti negativi

Benefits
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Lamination Assembly Department

The lack of communication in this place is horrible! Forget about the language barrier. The Chinese employees are not held at the same standards as the American employees. Safety wise, they get away with a lot. Management never knows what is going on and doesn't seem to communicate well with the other shifts. Management definitely shows favoritism. Employees are forced to do others work without the pay increase and then get reprimanded when the work isn't done to their satisfaction even though they are trying to do someone else's job and their own. Don't make yourself too valuable in a position or else they will keep you there and not let you advance. We are told that if we make our numbers throughout the week that we can have the weekend off but then they just keep increasing the number so you are stuck working the weekend all the time. There are even times where they will schedule you to work the weekend and when you come in that Saturday you find out that your line isn't even running. You are then made to work on a different line.

Decent pay and benefits

No Union, No Communication, Lousy Leadership, No Ownership
Questa recensione è stata utile?

The company is biase toward their own culture!!!!!!! Their people get all the management roles and the tools they need to do their job while the rest of the people don’t have what they need to do their jobs!!!

Bad management

They a bad management. They don’t care some people don’t work and then gave more work to the hard working people but with the same pay rate. It is so unfair.

Stable

Not fair

Okay place to work

Don’t care about workers. No room for advancement and you spend everyday at work so you don’t get to do anything with the money or spend time with family. Don’t work here if you actually want to progress

Make a lot of money

Not worth it

Advancement opportunities

Great place, good people. Good pay and Clean. Great learning experience. Great Benefits. Caring people. Not hard work.I recommend Fuyao to anyone starting out or looking for a career.

Advancement opportunities

non
Questa recensione è stata utile?

The job was pretty straightforward assembly line. My coworkers were cool we were like a little family on 2nd shift. The only reason I left is because they relocated to Plymouth which was too far for me but if they hadn't moved I would still be there. Day went by fast and shift leaders were cool to work with.

Fun team to work with

Too far. Pay

TERRIBLE Communication

If you like rude, unprofessional, extremely hot environment, and want to learn Chinese then it's for you. This place is absolutely disgustingly the worst place to work EVER!!!

Paycheck

Everything else
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Fuyao Glass America. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva