GlaxoSmithKline
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

GlaxoSmithKline recensioni

Titolo
Tutte
Località
Tutte
Stai visualizzando tutte le 4.377 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
contratti di lavoro poco stabili ma ottima esperienza per fare curriculum
Ambiente lavorativo
Un environnement agréable en général, respect des valeurs et des attentes avec un focus particulier et qui est le patient à la fin de notre chaine d'approvisionnement.
Repas gratuit, team work
Promotion en externe
Ambiente lavorativo
Gsk is such a nice place to work as multinational company working in pharma segment as compared to Indian house. They have their heritage brand & thrust in Dr's mind.
Ambiente lavorativo
The management was terrible on a daily basis. Every time I arrived at work there was some kinda mess up with orders or the machines cause they only patched the machines instead of actually fixing them. I never felt belonged at the company. It was more of a shut up and work type deal which I think no one should work a job feeling that way.
Aspetti positivi
The pay was the only reason I was there...
Terrible work environment
3 agosto 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your experience. We really value our employee’s feedback and it is concerning to us that you view aspects of our quality standards to be anything less than stringent. We take this feedback very seriously and encourage you to contact us via our Speak Up channel here: https://gsk.i-sight.com/landing-page/
Ambiente lavorativo
This was a school working experience therefore my opinion is irrelevant as I was there for one weeks experience. I was only there to learn the basics on what a working environment looked like. I enjoyed maytime there.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
Horrendous people who deliberately sabotage your every move. Catty women who have a real chip on their shoulder. terrible training course which is mostly self learning at home. No support even when asked for. Deliberate nasty behaviour towards ethnic minorities (not me)
Don’t speak or be seen

Don’t have an opinion

Don’t get anywhere near the trainers
3 agosto 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide details regarding your experience. GSK reaffirms its commitment to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability or sexual orientation. We encourage you to contact us via our Speak Up channel https://gsk.i-sight.com/landing-page/ to provide more specific information so that we may look further into the concerns that you have expressed.
Ambiente lavorativo
GSK continues to evolve into a healthcare provider. research and development in the RTP area is practically nonexistent, these operations where moved to the northern part of the United States.
Ambiente lavorativo
Très contente jusqu’a maintenant pourvu que ça dure!
Ambiente lavorativo
Trabajar siempre en equipo, tener disponibilidad de tiempo
Tener buena actitud
Remuneracion excelente
Restructuras constantes en consumo
Ambiente lavorativo
Meilleur employeur du Brabant wallon.
Propose de bonnes formations.

Évolutions des fonctions.
Perspective d’évolution de fonction
CDI très rare à obtenir
Ambiente lavorativo
Join for mental tourchore, to regret the decision. Managers thinks they are god and treats you like animals, you won't find humans here. It's a different breed.
Company name
27 luglio 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your experience. We really value our employee’s feedback and it’s important that our employees feel supported. We are focused on creating a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone at GSK can feel able and inspired to realise their potential. We take your feedback seriously and encourage you to contact us via our Speak Up channel at https://gsk.i-sight.com/landing-page/ to provide more specific information so that we may look further into the concerns that you have expressed.
Ambiente lavorativo
Estagiei na área de TI e só saí por complicações da universidade, infelizmente. Ambiente tranquilo, comunidade acolhedora e suporte de qualidade nos projetos.
3,0
Ambiente lavorativo
Company is a good company with several bad apples running it at the top. Coworkers are great and we got the job done with out the supervisor support,they were just there getting a pay check!!
Great benefits
Aspetti negativi
Bad management at key spots
Ambiente lavorativo
lost of leadership and managing only profit.
training people and supporting them nly to execute their job.

no sense of humanity and gratitude .

manager stayed for long time with the same attitude he is in his confort a hard worker no vision no sense .team very stressed.

take decision of the human ressource
Ambiente lavorativo
Firma se starala o balanci mezi pracovním a soukromým životem, snažila se své pracovníky motivovat
ovoce, pití zdarma
Ambiente lavorativo
My experience with GSK had many twists and turns during my 18 years. In general, the company valued the work of their employees. Most of my experience in Procurement came from GSK, which I carried forward with subsequent employers. I liked the staff meeting we had. Very useful in bonding with staff. The yearly bonuses were very generous.
Aspetti positivi
Great cafeterias. Great compensation.
Aspetti negativi
Too many upper management changes.
Ambiente lavorativo
Absolutely horrible place to work. No managerial support. Back stabbing. No job security. Trust no one here. Count on other companies for any new products and if they disagree the sales force is cut when the product is cut.
It’s a job.
Aspetti negativi
Just everything wrong. Managers can only think of themselves to get ahead. No career development.
27 luglio 2020
Ambiente lavorativo
Work is good and the environment is fine. The food is good too. A company where people like to learn. Good brands that give you sense of pride locally and the sales team has a good relationship with the doctor.
Ambiente lavorativo
Bonne entreprise , strict sur la sécurité , très bien formé et accompagnement super.
super cadre
les certifications à réussir
Ambiente lavorativo
The company focus is on mergers and downsizing so all you ever do is clean up the mess from the last merger or absorb someone else's role. They pay you well for you time though, and as far as being fair to minorities and women, you will be hard pressed to find a better company.
Aspetti positivi
They pay you well for your effort, and as far as being fair to minorities and women, you will be hard pressed to find a better company.
Aspetti negativi
There is a lot of restructuring from M&A activity.
Ambiente lavorativo
Muy buena empresa y buenas instalaciones y cuentan con un buen servicio de comedor. Pero lamentablemente no cumplen con la promesa a los eventuales de otorgarles una planta si apoyan a la empresa.
Comedor e instalaciones
Trabajo eventual
Pagina gestita dall'azienda
Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!
Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso GlaxoSmithKline. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!
Valutazione complessiva