Health & Safety

RilevanzaValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 50 recensioni

Good to work

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Required skills , knowledge and time management, Technical and behavioral skills , work life balance, conflict management and effective communication.

Good to work for

Working in clean environment good ppl job was good I assisted site agent on sites checking trades work to a hi standard ensuring cml could be carried out
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Excellent working Environment with maintaining data integrity

Good compliance culture, give and take awareness, statutory compliance preference, social and motivational activities, open communication culture for continual growth.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Good

The health and safety rules were very easy to adapt to and the work environment was very friendly and worked along side some very friendly people which help me gain new people skills.

very well indeed

work environment must be able to be fired hazarded at all time, exit point and meeting point in case of fire, user friendly outlets for staff and information on how to conduct at working duties, project to be fulled and most of all reporting back to management.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Productive and engaging staff members

The role involves drafting all standard procedures for operation at the construction site and making sure everyone adheres to all the rules. A typical productive day at work achieving all targets set for the day.

Health & Safety, Environment, Quality & Security Project Leader

Developing and maintaining all necessary program policies, and procedures to comply with all corporate and government Environment, Health and Safety standards. • Auditing Corporate EHS Management Systems on other Nortel Networks sites annually • Acting as both Quality and Environment Prime for maintenance of both ISO 9002 and ISO 14001 Registrations. • Providing and maintaining Security systems for all access to two local facilities.

Aspetti positivi

Big company (contract to Nortel)

Aspetti negativi

Nortel was going out of business

Health & Safety

I feel it is imperative to have health and safety on board and working for the company and that it works within the company culture. NOT sure what else to say but the computor wont let me move forward
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Lots of employees were let go without warning right before christmas.

Pretty bad when they lay off 30 employees right before Christmas. I don't know how anyone could let this happen to their company and employees. The employees chosen over others was a joke.

Decent Operations Managers...The rest were not team players

Aspetti negativi

Besides operations, management was poor
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Fast paced working which is good

Great working environment in modern offices. Often lonely working as people in the office come and go on a daily basis. Not many perks compared to other companies but to be expected as the company is smaller in size. The company is constantly growing and getting bigger so this has its positives with an ever changing learning curve.

Good working environment

Not many perks

good place to work

Working at this company is very worthwhile and achieves what I want from a position. I get to meet different people and experience a variety of different workplaces.

Great People No work life balance

you work such long hours you become a close family with the crews. The hardest part about this job is being away from your actual family for weeks or months at a time.

productive and fun workplace

productive and fun workplace, productive and fun workplace great opportunities to work in a fast paced environment and if achieve great results can earn good money

management

Management was hard to work for at times. They were very demanding and demeaning at times. They always did expect your best as they should but no mistake or accident was tolerated well.

Eh&s mgr

Lear Corp is a great company that believes in taking care of its employees. I enjoyed my 15 years there as I worked in several positions from hourly yo management. First rate organization

Fun

The manager of health and safety is a delight to work for and does his job well. Plenty of room for progression and the team are great to work with on a daily basis

Overall great experience!

Over my near 7 years in the industry the one thing i have definitely done was learn. Superintendents were key to having a great site clerk merge and work together with the rest of the crew on site.

OHS is consistent throughout

long hours/weeks
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Decent, challenging workplace with strong commitment to employees

Good culture centered around employees. Strong commitment to excellence and safety. Travel opportunities, overtime options for hourly workers, strong management commitment.

Employee centered culture

High deductible insurance plans

productive

Everyday I learn something new and I love it.I like to work with new people.if the customers are happy,me to I am very happy and I have a big satisfaction.

a Typical day

I arrive at 7.30 and unlock the properties to allow access. I then check what trades we have making sure they have their PPE, I then go through the days work, I enjoy the interaction with the staff and trying to overcome any problems. The hardest part of the job is probably the long hours, though I do enjoy what I do. I have acquired some very good communication skills, time management and observation.

Being your own manager

Long Hours

Great work life balance

There is a great work life balance here, but unfortunately not a lot of room for growth in the company for lower level employees. The morale has declined greatly in recent years with all the cut backs.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Health & Safety. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva