Home Retail

RilevanzaValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 21 recensioni

Fun and productive workplace

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Good team and interaction with other departments and business areas within Argos. Well structured development programmes available and encouraged to further develop your skill set. Hardest part is not getting to know more senior levels.

Argos discount
Questa recensione è stata utile?

The offices Were old and made me sick

Some mangers were ok, others were simply in the pockets of higher managers, so were promoted. No matter where you go, no one looks at your work ethic, only who you know. The offices were old, and every winter when the windows got closed, and the internal heating came on, i would get sick. In turn i was disciplined for no fault of my own. I know this as when i stopped working there, i stopped getting sick.

Aspetti positivi

Free Parking, if you got there early enough.

Aspetti negativi

No opportunity to really progress.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Good

Home Retail Group is a home and general merchandise retailer. The Company is organized into three business segments: Argos, home-based and Financial Services together with Central Activities. Argos is a general merchandise retailer. Home-based is a home enhancement retailer and offers a range of home improvement products in a differentiated store environment
Questa recensione è stata utile?

I would really love to work with your company.

I believe it's a transparent company whose aim is to provide job to everyone no matter where they come from. It also promotes the spirit of hard work.

30 minutes

working up to late

No Longer Customer Focused

Moving forward with new owners 'Bunnings' is moving away from HomeRetail's working ethics for great customer service skills and more into the retail industries of the 80's, only about the bottom dollar.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Relaxed place to work

Typical day at work would start with preparing a report for our carriers for customer delivery dates. Then I would work through a failed delivery report, rebooking these with customers and sending this back to the Carrier company to inform the depots. My co-workers are all great and work well together, always their to help each other. The hardest part of the job is delivering any bad news to customers.

stressful.

challenging and stressful environment dealing with customer complaint's, strict on performance, enjoy helping fellow colleague's when needed.

staff discount

long hour's

Produtive

I currently Monday to Friday 8:00am to 3:30pm. My day to day tasks are to organise my team inbox and distribute the workload for the day. I'm also responsible for ordering a checking kitchens orders with my counter part in Germany, as well as to check and orders that have come back to us from our suppliers. In my time there I have learnt about ways to communicating through a language barrier and also begun to start using 20/20 CAD with checking kitchen plans. The management are very understanding of my needs and have been great with regards to helping learn new skills (20/20 CAD) and also helping me learn to self analyse myself for developing. My co-workers are nice and easy to get along with, we come to work each day and get on with our jobs. The hardest part of my job is currently the workload. Due to changes in the business the Administrator role I started in June 2015 was a two person job and is currently a one person job. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the 3D kitchen designs and working out the best design for out clients.

Fixed hours

Poor Salary

Fun and easy workplace

This work place was really fun for me and again i was quick with sorting the orders etc. The employers was very helpful, friendly, sociable, funny, polite and they made me feel welcome in their office place. The employers made me feel very confident in my own skin and encouraged me a lot in many ways. What was hard about the job was organising because my working space was fairly small, and with large amounts of paper work to do it was hard to place and order them properly. But i found a solution to separate the paperworks in boxes. The job was fairly simple and because im constantly repeating the process, you get in the flow of it and speed up. i didnt really like that because it was a temp' job i had to live at my Aunties house in Rushden from Milton Keynes. So i had to wake up early and leave the house to travel to Milton Keynes, which would take about an hour and a half. i also liked that you could dress in smart casual wear instead of uniforms, and i thought it was a lot easier to do that. It was a very enjoyable job and i would do it again.

Aspetti positivi

Free hot drinks and nice employers

Aspetti negativi

Travelling far and waking up early.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

not as well organised as it should be

Satisfying to help customers when they really need it, a steep learning curve but can be confusing at times as advice given varies wildly depending on the adviser.

Aspetti positivi

within walking distance from my home, friendly and informal atmosphere

Aspetti negativi

confusing shift pattern, lack of support at times
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Nice people, no job security

I enjoyed my time with Home Retail Group working on the HB installs department, the management and trainer were great. I also met a few friends for life there too! The only reason I left was due to ob security, the don't give you a permanent contract only 6 monthly fixed and then another and another.

Fixed term contract

Productive and fun workplace

Very busy hard working place. Hardest part of job was Training, Enjoy working as a team member and everyone helpful and friendly.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Relaxed and sociable place to work

As my job was only temporary I cannot attest to the benefits or job security a great deal. However, the working atmosphere was very relaxed and sociable. I got along very well with most of my colleagues and have made some long time friends through working for HRG.

Good working atmosphere

home retail group

Fun to work in customers services learned how to use computer software . very good people to work with in home retail group . hardest part of the job is getting the right speare parts sent out or replaceing danaged goods. enjoyed making customers happy getting every thing right.

Aspetti positivi

good people to wotk with

flexable working

Inspiring workplace

Exciting experience, fast pace challenging environment. Lots of possibilities to grow for the right candidate. Fair and secure human resource principals. Highly competitive company, leading online and in store seller, offering great promotions and value for money, revolutionary fast track shopping experience and fast track delivery for an amazing price. Transformed unrecognisably within past two years. Customer service is the hardest and the most enjoyable part of the job.

Aspetti positivi

Possibility to grow within the company.

Good Company.. No room to grow

Good company, enjoy working with my colleagues. Job isn't what I applied for, and I spend most of my time on helpdesk which isn't my job. Pay isn't great.. and I don't see myself going anywhere in the company.

Flexible working hours

Dead end job

Fast-paced, energetic work place. Very Rewarding

A typical day working with the Home Retail Group involved many opportunities for customer care. any problem which could not be resolved by myself or my close-knit colleagues were swiftly taken care of by management. during my time working for the Home Retail Group, I learned to manage time much more effectively and to prioritise tasks to increase customer satisfaction and increase sales for the company. The hardest part of the job was to ensure each customer got their order within a very short period of time. But though this was difficult, excellent communication was required and as a result, the customer was always happy and surprised by the speed of service. Due to the closeness of my colleagues and the helpfulness of management, the hardest part of the job was also the most rewarding.

Excellent company values

工作好

文员工作是我从事工作的第一份,是我人生中的生涯規劃的起點。 我對此也十分珍惜,盡最大努力去適應工作崗位。 我不斷學習,帮助同事,我已完全融入到了工作環境,個人的工作技能也有了明显的提高。

員工关心和體諒

沒有
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Come to work to serve customers to the best of my ability, focus throughout the day is to serve and ensure every customer leaves the store happy and wanting to return, what more could you want. We are set daily sale targets and the headsets allow us to motivate and compete with co-workers to get to the target sales first. I love coming to work, because I am good at my job and love making people happy and leave feeling happy.

Mundane

This is a very mundane job. It is very east but it also focuses around late shifts more that anything which for anybody with lids can really interfere with home life

Aspetti positivi

Big company, job security and close

Aspetti negativi

Mundane, mainly shifts and career progression
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Stressfull because of shop closures

Pretty much chucked in at the deep end when it came to working on tills, though I think this is common. Most of the staff friendly though a few cliques Enjoyed meeting customers

Free uniform, staff discount

Job security uncertain
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Home Retail. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva