homeplace
3.7 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni su homeplace

3.3Equilibrio lavoro-vita privata

Ordina per

RilevanzaValutazioneData
Stai visualizzando tutte le 18 recensioni

fun workplace with the elders do activities with them

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
it was a good work experience i had to be working with the elders, i would their stories how they grew up and to hear how things change with the economy and financially. I liked how i would get them ready for the day, also if they got appointment's, as well i would help them with personal care and hygiene care.

pros and cons

its an okay job, it has its ups and downs. Residents are VERY loveable and easy to get along with. Loving environment to work in. Some employes are awesome

Good first job

If you’re looking for a good part-time job that pays minimum wage, Homeplace will provide decent hours as long as you can work flexible hours and don’t mind covering another employees shift

Sometimes free food

Hot air
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Caring for others is always rewarding

This job is fast paced and can be stressful due to its nature. A typical day at work was always messy and a shower was needed after each shift . The Nurses and Managers were always supportive, the most stressful was the other caregivers who were more interested in getting a paycheck than caring for the residents. Emotionally taxing if you have a love for others, physically taxing no matter what. I really loved this job and would have stayed if i could have worked the hours I was available outside my college schedule. Job would have been less stressful if the caregivers were able to do assigned duties at the schedule of the residents and not forced to finish tasks at a specific time

Great Nurses and Management, loving residents

Aspetti negativi

careless caregivers, long and stressful shifts

company closed

It was a great place to work. This company however, no longer exists. The management was structured but fun. The associates were a joy to work with.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Company not in business

I am not sure what to write about a company that has been closed for 15 years. It was the most fun I have ever had at a job. I would have recommended anyone to work there.

Stressful

it was okay some of the staff was okay and others not so well, some are friendly some are not. I think that they could do a better pay for people that they want to hire, because people always start working and leave or get hired and never show up for their shift.

friendly residents

low pay and rude staff
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Front desk and customer service rep

Opened in the morning the front end, Counted out til for the morning, Ran Customer Service, Returns, Closed the registered and counted out til for the evening.

Next to a Shopping Center

theuy closed all stores

A busy operation

I do not recall the ultimate fate of HomePlace as I have not worked there for over 20 years. The company either filed for bankruptcy or was purchased by another company.

Loved it

Home place was a very fun job to me , I was doing what I love to do and that's taking care of the elderly and helping them in their every day activities
Questa recensione è stata utile?

This company was a great place... good atmosphere. friendly people good benefits fun and rewarding the merchandise was top notch

great management

nothing

What I learnt

To have a great team you must first start with a great team leader, which is why I have became a better and an excellent support Worker, with her guidance and my own common sense and initiative those tiny things got done without question.

Salary sacrifice

Active nights

Super managers,beautiful store.

Great management team. Beautiful store.Was great to produce floral pieces inspired by, coordinated with, and sometimes using ,the china, bed linens,curtains etc sold there. Would have stayed on if they had not gone out of business.

Love the job

I learned great one on one customer service skills how to listen to a customers needs and find the right product for them I also learned to management of a team.

company discounts

Questa recensione è stata utile?

Activities going on almost every day

Helping the clients with their ADL's every morning, helping with feeding and once a month going out and doing an activity. Most of the time the clients are watching t.v. all day every once in awhile they will do activities with them. management is out most of the time finding other clients for us to take care of. the hardest part was most of the co-workers don't follow the safety rules with transferring. the enjoyable part was seeing the clients in a good mood and smiling. My co-workers hardly worked sitting behind the counter playing on their phones or just sitting and talking among est each other.

taking a 30 minute break

Aspetti negativi

being blamed for something you did not do

Homeplace is closed

I worked for Someplace. The store was very similar to Bed Bath and Beyond. It went bankrupt and closed it's doors. It was a fantastic place to work and it was a shame that the store didn't make it.
Questa recensione è stata utile?

I enjoyed working for this lady

I thought this company was a good company to work for, but was i wrong they do not take good care of their clients. they take advantage of them. In it just for the money. I liked the home i was in and the lady i took care of.

I had free lunches

Always got my breaks
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Unreliable job stability after company filed bankruptcy

Average work/life balance, compensation and job culture. Company downsized after filing chapter 11 bankruptcy.

SDG software
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso homeplace. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva

3.5Cultura aziendale
  • Aziende
  • homeplace
  • Recensioni dei dipendenti
Spiegaci come possiamo migliorare questa pagina
Cosa aggiungeresti o cambieresti?