Kellogg Company recensioni

4 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca Leggi tutte le 2.056 recensioni
Ordina per: Utilità | Valutazione | Data
5,0
Ambiente lavorativo
Kellogg has been good to me
Wellness and Incident Manager (Dipendente attuale) –  No location13 dicembre 2017
I am looking for a job, because my role is being outsourced. I do not want to leave Kellogg, but since I live in Louisiana my options are limited with Kellogg.

I love Kellogg and the culture. I moved to Louisiana from Battle Creek, MI.
Aspetti positivi
Excellent insurance
Aspetti negativi
Outsourcing jobs
Questa recensione è stata utile?NoSegnala
4,0
good team working
field sales representative (Ex dipendente) –  bari16 novembre 2015
The hardest part of the job was travelling by car in different cities. Sometimes the tools that the company gave me for the work, were inadequate and this create a lot of stress in the team. However I learned how retailers work and to give priority at the business goals.
Aspetti negativi
Questa recensione è stata utile?No 4Segnala
4,0
Stimulating and funny
Assistant Brand Manager (Dipendente attuale) –  Vimercate (MB) Italy16 dicembre 2013
Every day at work is different. I have so many things to take care of that I rarely find my job repetitive. I can define a media plan, manage a consumer promotion, look at the volumes forecast on the same day.
I've learnt how to organize my time at best, how to collaborate with other functions in the company and how to improve my standing in front of an audience.
My colleagues are very prepared professionals.
The hardest part of the job is related to the time management and the stressful environment, the most enjoyable part if for sure the possibility to develop local marketing projects.
Questa recensione è stata utile? 4No 1Segnala

Vedi le altre recensioni su Kellogg Company

Prova:

Pagina gestita dall'azienda

Vuoi saperne di più su lavorare qui?

Fai una domanda su lavoro e colloqui presso Kellogg Company. La nostra comunità è pronta a rispondere.

Fai una domanda