Kiko USA Inc
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Kiko USA Inc - Las Vegas, NV

Titolo
Località
Valutazioni per categoria
3 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 261 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Kiko Milano was a great job I liked working as a beauty consultant because I got to be responsible for satisfying customers needs everyday. Longer breaks would've been more convenient for me but other than that it was cool.
Aspetti positivi
Commission from store sale goals
Short breaks
Ambiente lavorativo
Kiko was a great learning environment for me. I worked at my location for almost a year and there was some room for advancement in the first few months. The break times were long which was very nice. The most enjoyable part of the job was how busy we always were. The manager I had was also incredible at bringing everyone together as a team. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at this company. The products were great and super user friendly. The only down side was upper management did not know how to interact with employees and keep up with the times. They released so many 'limited edition collections' that it was over kill, eventually it felt like they were just repackaging and re-releasing the same products over and over again. The commission was always conditional on us hitting our numbers which even when working at a big store like ours was still usually out of reach.
Aspetti positivi
long breaks, health insurance offered, sick days, discounts
Aspetti negativi
health insurance was minimuim $200 out of every check, conditional commission, lack of advancement, poor marketing, prices too low, low pay, 9 hour shifts or more
Ambiente lavorativo
Love working at KIKO, They listen to your concern. Anywhere you go when it's Retail you will always have to drive sales for the company which is not bad. Typical day at work, Drive sales everyday, reach the goal and connect with clients. Management wants the employee to have knowledge about their product. What I learned about here, they are very good on organizing cosmetics and skin care at the back or in the floor. Management: Key holders sometimes are a little bit of out of control. They think they are the boss. Manager: Very pro active and not greedy when it comes to sales. Let the employee handle their thing and not follow around. In short, she trust and believe her employees. Hardest part of the Job: Training for the new products and explain it to the group every other Sunday. Good to learn though. Most enjoyable part of it: You get to take selfie on the floor, wear the makeup before starting to work and get featured on their social media for KIKO USA and website.
Lunch 1 hour and 15 mins every 2 hour, Paid training
Aspetti negativi
No free products, sample for employee, or reward for top sales
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri