Kiko USA Inc
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Kiko USA Inc per Makeup Artist

Titolo
Località
8 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 261 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
I loved working here for a small time. Team was amazing, had lots of fun with friends. Just not well payed and no progression to many other job roles. Great job for young students and nice first job
Ambiente lavorativo
Due to corona pandemic... We were already receiving 70% of the salary... Still suddenly I got a call to resign that very day with the excuse of pandemic..
Ambiente lavorativo
It is a nice organization. Just wish they pay more. And they should hire more professional people. Overall was ok to work there as a part-time worker.
Ambiente lavorativo
Fast makeup applications on clients to test the products. I performed the key holder, mua and sales assistant roles. Making clients happy as they get the products they are going to need was the most fun part of the job.
Aspetti positivi
Learning different skills to sell products
Aspetti negativi
Incessant changes on timetables making impossible to council personal life and job
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
Great when I first started working here, loved my manager and workplace. Became much more difficult once management was changed, as so did other things. Also, there were too many short minute changes in the store.
Aspetti positivi
Cool place to work if you love makeup and connecting with people.
Everything else.
Ambiente lavorativo
it is a fun place to work, friendly team, good products however lots of cleaning! not many staff perks however always new collections to try out
Ambiente lavorativo
Learned a lot about sales, had a fun team, but management didn't care about employees well-being or artistry. Made you feel bad about having to switch days on your schedule and didn't care if you weren't feeling well. If you called out you would get written up. Make up product wasn't very good.
Ambiente lavorativo
Management communication is bad, very disappointment that managers are always leaving . Everything else is fine however no one really spoke English around me which made me very isolated.
free brush belt
Aspetti negativi
Long hours, your always being watched and monitored