Kiko USA Inc
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Kiko USA Inc per Retail Assistant Manager

Titolo
Località
17 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 261 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Kiko was a great learning environment for me. I worked at my location for almost a year and there was some room for advancement in the first few months. The break times were long which was very nice. The most enjoyable part of the job was how busy we always were. The manager I had was also incredible at bringing everyone together as a team. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at this company. The products were great and super user friendly. The only down side was upper management did not know how to interact with employees and keep up with the times. They released so many 'limited edition collections' that it was over kill, eventually it felt like they were just repackaging and re-releasing the same products over and over again. The commission was always conditional on us hitting our numbers which even when working at a big store like ours was still usually out of reach.
Aspetti positivi
long breaks, health insurance offered, sick days, discounts
Aspetti negativi
health insurance was minimuim $200 out of every check, conditional commission, lack of advancement, poor marketing, prices too low, low pay, 9 hour shifts or more
Ambiente lavorativo
I had the best experience working for Kiko Milano(: All the employees were great! Very comfortable place to work. No stress. A team work experience always. I loved the makeup and doing makeovers making women feel beautiful by just enhancing theyre own natrual beauty(:
Aspetti positivi
New collections all the time! Sales! sales! sales!
Aspetti negativi
Not a lot of people knew about the brand):
Ambiente lavorativo
My manager was a woman who was a couple years younger than me. She didn't have much experience in management and it was very obvious. She gave poor directions and would get very angry when things weren't done right. There was only one other employee working there for awhile when I was hired, she was very rude and unhelpful when training me and the other new hires. The most enjoyable parts of the job was working with most customers and breaks were an hour long but there was no "break area". There was no table or chairs for you to sit so you either sat in the chair behind the register or went to the food court which I didn't like because that shortened my break time of having to walk upstairs all the way to the food court or have no privacy of eating. I also contacted HR about my concerns/problems and I was never contacted back
Discount
Aspetti negativi
No break area, pay wasn't great
Ambiente lavorativo
I loved the people I worked with. Sometimes the environment can be too cut throat for me personally, and there is a lack of career development with the company bankrupt.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
I highly wont recommend working here. Management and corporate are unprofessional. Very unorganized and there’s no room for growth especially since company shut down most of their locations. Favoritism is a huge play with managers, policies are not enforced with certain employees. And others get written up for the littlest things. The company has potential but they need to shake up management and corporate.
Discount
Ambiente lavorativo
Kiko was an awesome creative work environment! One was always challenged to provide the best customer service while selling products that we all loved.
Ambiente lavorativo
terrible training horrible management break promises treated horrible management who look down at you and except you to sell good but don't train you
good colleagues
management not good
Ambiente lavorativo
everything about this job is great. amazing learning experience and growth. If I loved makeup as much as others I would have stayed but it really wasn't my passion. discount are great, prices are amazing and the higher ups are super nice.
Ambiente lavorativo
I've learned a lot working in Kiko. There is definitely so much growth and opportunities for all employees. Kiko is all about team work. We all worked as a team. We did have a different return policy from any other cosmetic store in the US which left many employees unhappy. The best and most fun part was building relationships with employees and giving them free mini makeovers.
Ambiente lavorativo
I worked with kiko for almost 2 Years. I've learned a lot & met a lot of amazing people within this company. Coming into work was smooth. Never drama, always fun. There was a lot of room for growth within the company that was great but within time, they left a lot of empty & broken promises to me & a lot of the employees. If things were to ever get better with the company I would definitely go back.
Aspetti positivi
If we didn't meet monthly goals, we didn't get written up
Ambiente lavorativo
I enjoy being a part of the Kiko team, we are all diverse. I have gained more experience in the cosmetic world and have challenged myself to knew lengths because of it. The most enjoyable part of the job is making a difference in the customer's day.
Ambiente lavorativo
I love working at kiko . Its such an amazing company, there is so much support when wanting to move up and overall its just a very generous company. Its fun and exciting because of all the beautiful collections and competitions that we hold. All in all this is an amazing place to work at.
Discounts, hour lunches
It can get slow
Ambiente lavorativo
I love my job being able to help my clients with makeup options and great relationship building with them, but the company is more focused on sales of products instead of the fun of the artistry. management dropped me to lower hour position for no reason at all as well.
product discounts
management
Ambiente lavorativo
they do not pay their employees enough. not appreciated. the makeup is very nice but they need to learn how to treat their employees
Ambiente lavorativo
While I loved working with makeup and was very grateful for this opportunity, Kiko Milano as a company has issues. Very unprofessional Area/District manager, disorganized corporate management, multiple instances of short paychecks, lack of communication, and evidence of false promises from management. Not only that, but the Area managers treat their employees disrespectfully and as if they are disposable. I could go on but there are many more in-depth reviews of this company, said much better than I could.
1 hour lunch
Aspetti negativi
Terrible corporate management, disrespectful district managers, dissorganized company
Ambiente lavorativo
Management is lazy, all duties land on the associates shoulders, unorganized, and company makes empty promises. Co-workers are lazy and do not follow instructions. Must make goal everyday to receive bonus but it is never achieved.
20% discount on product
Aspetti negativi
no free product, no raise, not enough pay, no bonus, poor management
Ambiente lavorativo
Terrible place to work, horrible management unorganized changes rules whenever they want. First off everyone quits. Our store was left with three employees (two key holders and one manager) everyone is being over worked rotating hours... As a part time key holder I was stuck training (while our manager went on vacation) a new associate and the up coming ASSISTANT MANAGER... Stayed all day, 10+ hours mind you I am part time but training a salaried employee is NOT in my job description. Now to get this straight the complaint isn't me working all the hours. I'm complaining because after the assistant manager got on her own feet I got terminated for having "low upt" and "low conversion" we're a team, they singled me out. No verbal warning, no write up at all.. However I am highest in sales but this happened out of no where and I'm bitter because I know that I am a hard worker and this leaves me with a bad reputation being "fired" and I'm not going quietly.