Kiko USA Inc
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Kiko USA Inc per Sales Assistant

Titolo
Località
15 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 261 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
Kiko Cosmetics is the professional makeup and skincare brand straight out of Italy that is committed to creating innovative, high performing cosmetics without breaking the bank. The Kiko Cosmetic brands fuses superior quality with technicolor innovation that surpasses some of the most popular brands available.
Ambiente lavorativo
is a friendly and at times challenging place to work, a typical day varies from standard retail tasks to behind the scenes jobs. i learned skills such as stock taking, customer service and a gained insight into how the business is managed.
Ambiente lavorativo
As a first, part time job this was the best I could have asked for. An amazing team, great opportunities if you asked, and a fun, simple environment of people who trusted you knew what to do. Full time, I could not recommended it simply because the wage would not allow for a good lifestyle.
Ambiente lavorativo
Everything was good with this company aside from our sales hence why the store closed down and i no longer work there. It was unfortunate as it wasn’t the staffs fault; people just didn’t come into the store often.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
This workplace taught me how to communicate with a variety of different people, meet and exceed required daily targets and take it upon myself to use my initiative in certain situations.
Ambiente lavorativo
I found this job to be a very fun but mutually respected environment where all of my colleagues were really engaging and welcoming and equally passionate about the job. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys makeup, sales and making people happy as this job is very engaging with the customers.
Ambiente lavorativo
Fun workplace and very lenient with hours etc. Everyone was very friendly and got on well always. Sometimes left on your own which isn’t a bad thing until the store gets busy.
Aspetti positivi
Flexible hours
Aspetti negativi
Being left on your own on the shop floor.
Ambiente lavorativo
I would only reccommend this job to people with a VERY strong work ethic. This business is a very fast paced environment with management giving tasks last minute. Regional managers, head office etc are only bothered about sales. Not their workers. Breaks are refused if shop floor is too busy, even though employees work six hours with no break. Many people have left this company because of the pressure put on them by this business because they felt unappreciated. However the people in the store that I work with are lovely, and the customers make being there very rewarding at times
Ambiente lavorativo
It was a terrible company I hated working for made bearable by the lovely people in my branch. Low wage, no commission, failed management, and a general lack of care and direction.
Ambiente lavorativo
I learned to treat costumers in the best way possible and to manage with problems. I was used to deal with my time and duties. met very interesting people
Ambiente lavorativo
Long hours. (13 hour shift with a 10 minute break) No communication from management, they don't even give you a simple "hello" when you start your shift. Nothing you do is appreciated. The rotas were done weekly which means impossible to plan anything in advance. Absolutely no training given we got told to read off of the description of the products! They will change the layouts in the store and not brief you on anything so when customers ask for help you often don't know where anything is! There's also never any stock. No team spirit. Bullying in the workplace which doesn't get resolved. Do not waste your time with this company, it's the worst place I've ever worked for.
Aspetti positivi
Nothing!
Ambiente lavorativo
I really enjoy my time in Kiko Milano, it gives me a chance to learn new skills and improve my knowledge and understanding of working with others. I learn new skills everyday as there are opportunities to obtain skills in the back office, answer the telephone, cash up the till and complete paperwork. I thoroughly admire my team and each member as we all get a long so well that we, on a daily base allow each other to enjoy and have fun at work. We listen and appreciate each other's opinions and ideas and respect one another's viewpoints. I do not personally find anything hard whilst at work, as I have been there for over a 1 year now but we do get to learn new things often. I believe the skill I have managed to improve on the most is patience, and how I deal with difficult customers. Kiko Milano is all about bright colors, fun and enjoyment, which I love the most.
Ambiente lavorativo
In my short experience working for Kiko I found it to be very disorganised. New staff were never trained properly, we had no real product knowledge and was essentiallly just reading off the product itself to answer customer questions. As I was only a 10 hour contract (as were practically all staff members apart from management team) I could go nearly a week without being in store, I could return to a completely new layout and new products. I wouldn't be briefed on these changes and would end up looking silly when a customer would ask me to find them a product as I would have just as much of a idea as they did! I didn't feel welcomed but the management staff and felt it was a very negative and stressful atmosphere to work in. No wonder most staff leave after just a couple of months.
Ambiente lavorativo
I enjoyed my time there, the Management was helpful and had great communication skills, Everyone worked as a team and incentives were placed for achievable goals.
Ambiente lavorativo
Stocking up products throughout the day, assisting customers with advice and making sure they are satisfied. Team work using a lot of communication with colleges to assure we know what one another are doing.