Kiko USA Inc
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Kiko USA Inc per Sales Associate

Titolo
Località
6 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 261 recensioni
Ambiente lavorativo
It’s an okay place to work except the part where I lost my job and I wasn’t notified until last minute Lazy employees Pros: laid back environment Willing to work with schedule
Ambiente lavorativo
My coworkers helped me keep my sanity most of the time. DONT work there if you don’t speak multiple languages. You will come across a lot of rude people, and most of the time they also won’t approach you if they think you don’t look like you can speak their language (it’s ridiculous I know). My manager also rarely worked with us and she was incredibly disorganized!!
Good coworkers
Aspetti negativi
Bad pay, rude customers, not a very inclusive environment.
Ambiente lavorativo
when I was first hired at KIKO, I honestly loved it. working there made me realized that I loved makeup and wanted to make people feel beautiful inside and out. After my hiring manager left KIKO, my time there had been unpleasant. Within a month of working, i became a key holder and felt that my responsibility had greatened. I really cared about the product and what was in it. I worked my hardest to inform my customers about what was in our product to perfectly pair them with the cosmetics that were meant for their skin types. the harder I worked, the more I felt that my coworkers were taking advantage of me. I felt more and more unsatisfied with my job as the time when on. This relly upset me because of the love and passion I had for the company when I first started. I felt that I had also been working harder than my coworkers and still wasn't getting paid as well as I should have been. Throughout my final moments at KIKO, there were some unpleasant encounters with management which made me feel very helpless. overall as time passed, I go into the store every now and then to see how things are going. The management seems to be better now from when I was working there and the atmosphere seems positive and helpful.
Aspetti positivi
I love the brand and what they stand for and the products are very good!
Ambiente lavorativo
The company put a tremendous amount of pressure on you to maintain standards, meaning that you often have to stay until 2/3am at times to make sure that everything is done, this is usually unpaid. It is a very sales oriented role, which often means shoving products down customers throats because you have to hit target. The managers do not listen nor try to resolve any issues that you have.
Aspetti negativi
Long hours, Unpaid Overtime, Management.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Ambiente lavorativo
I would give 0 stars if I could. Not a good company to work for. Not a friendly environment. Management breathing down your neck everyday to annoy customers about products nobody wants. Pay is extremely low compared to other cosmetic companys. If you are Italian they will treat you better than most and promote you no matter how unqualified you are. So if you are Italian, which is about 2% of the people in the United States go ahead you might get somewhere if you lay on your back. Company is extremely unprofessional. Caution!
Risposta ufficiale di Kiko USA Inc
13 maggio 2016
Hello Reviewer,I am sorry to hear that you are having a bad experience. If you suspect discrimination, favoritism, or unprofessional behavior please reach out to the anonymous HR hotline at 212-545-2198 KIKO Milano HR
Ambiente lavorativo
Very Unorganized Management is Terrible Manage treats employees very badly Very Demanding with low pay Long Hours Not enough staff beacuse everyone quits Products are decent for price
No Pros
Risposta ufficiale di Kiko USA Inc
26 gennaio 2016
Hello Reviewer, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our products. Kiko Milano has an open door policy that encourages employees to reach out should they have a complaint about their in-store management. If an employee feels that they have been mistreated, has suggestions for better stockroom organization, or has been forced to work for no pay we strongly urge them to reach out to their Area Manager or to our anonymous HR hotline.