Lidl
3.2 su 5 stelle.
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Lidl - York, PA

UtilitàValutazioneData
4 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca.Leggi tutte le 8,173 recensioni

Underemployed. Expect way too much of us when we are given more than 1 tasks

Recensione in evidenza su Indeed

La recensione più utile secondo Indeed
Hate it here. My store had problems keeping people so some days we would have only 2-3 people working the entire store. Managers would sometimes expect way too much of us when the whole store is falling apart.

mental and physical struggle

I have anxiety about going to work everyday. Standards are never set for what you are actually suppose to do for your shift and they constantly have you running around trying to do 4 jobs at once. When something goes wrong or we dont get shipments as planned, associates are expected to come in extra hours and on their days off to finish the work. Every time I would take off for a vacation or PTO, i would get called and texted every day to come in. Very high turn over rate and its clear way. I would not recommend working here if you value your mental or physical health.

pay

Aspetti negativi

Dont get all your breaks.
Ambiente lavorativo

Terrible company with empty promises

I'll be honest, I believed in Lidl and the culture they promoted when I was first hired as a Store Supervisor. And then within the first week I quickly realized that there was 0 communication and no actual training. Naturally, I fought for my training and felt that I excelled at my position. I later applied for the ASM position. A few days the interview, I was told by my Store Manager as well as the DM "unofficially" congratulations. Due to COVID, the 3 of us who were told we unofficially got the positions, were told that they could not give us the pay raise due to the hiring freeze and the newest store in our towns construction was frozen as well. But we were expected to still perform all of the duties that were assigned to the ASM? Empty promises.

Fantastic customer service opportunity

Everything.

Store Supervisor

Management is a joke as well as the training involved. It is very high paced on your feet whole shift. Do not recommend. Supervisors are over worked and associates.

Pay is good

Stoew Management is terrible
Questa recensione è stata utile?

Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro

Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri

Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!

Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Lidl. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!Fai una domanda

Valutazione complessiva