Lockheed Martin recensioni

4 recensioni corrispondenti alla ricerca Leggi tutte le 7.530 recensioni
Ordina per: Utilità | Valutazione | Data
Ambiente lavorativo
Great Company. Too bad I work there as a contractor.
Desktop Support Specialist (contract) (Dipendente attuale) –  B174-IT Department/Desksides services29 dicembre 2015
Do as much tickets as I can. Make a good relation ship with users/management. Use my skills to resolve issue. Help co-workers/get help from co-workers. To me, there is no such a thing as hardest part of a job. It is all about the tech how he handles the issue. Either he could make it hard on him/herself or easy. That all depends on learning experience, Taking notes when a tech learns something new, so next time he will handle it a in prespective way. Have self-confidence. Always try to look sharp. Be a hard worker. Be eager to learn. Don't give up so easily on any issue and don't tell the user that your system needs to be reimaged. I know users don't like that. There is always a solution to everything, unless the hard drive has gone bad and there is no other choice. Data needs to be backed up if possible and reload OS on the replacement drive. Be polite and be friends with users. There is nothing wrong with apologizing and continue on if the tech before you couldn't handle the job. Don't ever talk bad behind co-workers in front of users. That's how I work at Lockheed Martin and I got a HIGH 5 award Award last week from top management on behalf of a user that I always work wirh and support their whole team. I have got many kudos from many users. Again, I wished I was a permanant employee at LM.
It is all excellent
N/A
Questa recensione è stata utile?NoSegnala
LM good company
Material Control Support Technician (Ex dipendente) –  Trapani, Italy19 marzo 2014
Had a cood tiem there. Was treated well. Only problem was the contract ended too soon for me. Otherwise enjoyed Italy.
great assignment
contract not long enough
Questa recensione è stata utile? 6NoSegnala
Exciting and Adventurous Assignment
F16 Tech Rep (Ex dipendente) –  Cervia, Italy30 settembre 2013
Worked on a daily basis with some of the most wonderful people on earth.
Working with the Italian Air Force Personnel
Overcoming Language Barrier
Questa recensione è stata utile?No 1Segnala

Vedi le altre recensioni su Lockheed Martin

Prova:

Pagina gestita dall'azienda

Vuoi saperne di più su lavorare qui?

Fai una domanda su lavoro e colloqui presso Lockheed Martin. La nostra comunità è pronta a rispondere.

Fai una domanda