Louis Vuitton
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Recensioni dei dipendenti Louis Vuitton per Production Assistant

Titolo
Production Assistant1 recensione
Località
Italia1 recensione
Valutazioni per categoria
1 recensione corrispondente alla ricerca.
Leggi tutte le 692 recensioni
4,0
Equilibrio vita privata/lavorativa
Salario/Contratto
Stabilità del lavoro/Carriera
Ambiente lavorativo
every day I checked in early shift, what was done and what was not working properly to ensure optimum production. I made sure to find a job and a job to do for all my co-worker .
I checked the machines to be adjusted for maximum production possible and that there were no problems in the product quality fabric.I was faced with all the problems that arose with my staff both technical and practical trying to maintain a peaceful and more productive as possible .

I learned a lot from the technical side , but the most important thing was the ability to manage efficienzaed intelligence personnel to optimize more and more resources and time available for each shift.

it was not easy to bring together so many different people and make them understand the importance of doing their jobs well but at the end of each year , re-inspecting the production data and quality I got many rewards in personal terms by my staff and my higher.
Aspetti positivi
6/7 hours per days
Aspetti negativi
I changed my schedule every week (EX: 00-6.00 / 18.00-00 / 12.00-18.00 / 6.00-12.00
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!
Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Louis Vuitton. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!
Valutazione complessiva