Macrigi ltd
Ricevi aggiornamenti settimanali, nuove offerte di lavoro e recensioni

Macrigi ltd recensioni

Valutazioni per categoria
Stai visualizzando tutte le 2 recensioni
Equilibrio vita privata/lavorativa
Ambiente lavorativo
Although I have only started recently to work for Macrigi LTD, I have already learnt a lot. Due to the small size of the company, the environment is extremely dynamic and challenging. This is definitively advantageous because it enables you to improve your skills quicker and learn better. However, it might also be perceived as negative, as it might come across as a lack of management and organisation. Although I have always been successful within the Macrigi's team, I feel like I struggled to do everything on my own. At times, I have felt like there was not enough collaboration, and that duties were not distributed evenly. For example, the job of a PA would not require you to be in charge of recruitment or marketing, as there should be specific teams delivering those services. Conversely, at Macrigi, I was implicitly pushed to learn these new skills, despite being a PA, I was responsible for these particular tasks, as well as agenda management, emails' redistribution etc.
Nevertheless, as already said, I have learnt a lot - which is why I would consider this experience overall positive.
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Equilibrio vita privata/lavorativa
Ambiente lavorativo
Italian Enterprise based in London. Macrigi offers to small and medium-sized Italian companies, with exclusive certification in Italy, the ability to expand their business by selling wholesale and retail out of the national borders.
Aspetti positivi
Italian culture
Aspetti negativi
Questa recensione è stata utile?
Valuta il tuo ultimo datore di lavoro
Condividi la tua esperienza per aiutare gli altri
Scopri l'ambiente lavorativo di questa azienda!
Chiedi informazioni su lavoro e colloqui presso Macrigi ltd. I nostri utenti sono pronti ad aiutarti!
Valutazione complessiva